Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Playing at the Opry on March 4th

tcnole1

Carrie was just put on the Opry schedule for Friday March 4th. This is the same week she is scheduled to sing the National Anthem at the CRS opening.

That's such an honor that she's treated so well by that community. That kind of stuff won't be on like TV or anything right? I'll just have to watch like youtube videos or something

Carrieflattsfan

That's such an honor that she's treated so well by that community. That kind of stuff won't be on like TV or anything right? I'll just have to watch like youtube videos or something

Conner, you can listen to every Opry show on WSM radio. Just type in "WSM radio Opry" and the link should come up.

So cool Carrie is playing the Opry; some of her best performances have been shown there.:)

glenn7

Thanks Todd, got my front row ticket. Awesome way to celebrate mine and Carrie's Birthday week!!! This will be Carrie's 1st @ the Opry house since the flood. "WELCOME BACK HOME (CIRCLE) CARRIE!!!

"I will be there the Good Lord Willing, hope to see ya there!!

FreeCountry22

Grand Ole Opry March 4th

The Opry announced today on facebook Carrie was confirmed for March 4th to play at the Grand Ole Opry House!!!

AND, i am going!!

I really don't think the Opry house has a bad seat, and I am in section 13 on the floor, last time I was in the balcony, anyone know or had seats similar to mine? They good?

opry051008

Well I 've never sat that far back but I have sat in the middle of section 6 before and I had to watch the big screen if I wanted to see the performers up close. But I'm sure the seats are fine because it's not like a concert where you have 8000 other people. :)

Have a wonderful time!!

Carrieflattsfan

The Opry announced today on facebook Carrie was confirmed for March 4th to play at the Grand Ole Opry House!!!

AND, i am going!!

I really don't think the Opry house has a bad seat, and I am in section 13 on the floor, last time I was in the balcony, anyone know or had seats similar to mine? They good?

Lucky you! That's so cool, hope you enjoy it. :)

Anyone else thinking Carrie will have released this NEW SINGLE DJ's are teasing us about by then?? Hope so!

teesharky

I was wondering that too. Maybe she will debut the new single at the Opry, or the ACMS. But that is an awful long time to wait. :(

Who is on the lineup with her that night?

Suellen

I was wondering that too. Maybe she will debut the new single at the Opry, or the ACMS. But that is an awful long time to wait. :(

On their website they announced Rodney Atkins, Carrie Underwood and others.

Carrieflattsfan

Well, I was thinking she would release the new single before then; my thought was we could have a single by the time she performs at the Opry.