Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Promise Thread

Carrie Country

Warriors warriors warriors.....I'm already seeing naysayers here saying if Quitter is the 5th single that will be a bad choice:58::58:......so I'm doing this thread for everybody to make a promise no matter what the next single is......even if it's not the one you would have chosen.....to support it 100000000000% and request it and vote for it till it reaches #1......we are the Carrie Underwood Army and we are always here for our sweet girl :showoff::bruce:and NEVER!!!(!) question her decisions:58::58:......no matter what the next single is fine with me I will be proud to request it right to #1 and I promise here and now to do that:phone::phone:.....Repeat after me "ALL FOR THE LOVE OF CARRIE"!! :sunny:

Carrieflattsfan

AMEN!!! I agree 100%, CC. It's OK to disagree with Carrie's choice, but we also should spend more time supporting her choice instead of wasting time complaining about something we can't change.
From the words of our own:
"While you're sittin' around thinkin' about what you can't change, and worring about all the wrong things, times flyin' by movin' so fast,ya better make it count 'cause you can't get it back!" :p

gocountrymusic

I want to keep this thread on the top as long as possible. Well said CC. I promise to have Carrie's back, no matter the single choice.

Carrie Country

TOP!!!! with the naysayers and so called Carrie fans still going at it on here we need more posts on this thread so lets see it!!!!!

I've got Carrie's back no matter what - I may not be an extra-die hard fan like some of you (please don't take that the wrong way!), but she is definitely one of my girls :D