Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie "singing" "Into The Unknown" from Frozen 2

MelissaD

Yet another experimental video that I recently made an uploaded, lol. Tell me what you think. I think Carrie's vocals would have lent themselves incredibly well to this song! She'd also sing it in the original key live, unlike its original performer lol!

MelissaD

I love it; what you can do is amazing.

Thank you so much. It's definitely a lot of work, but a singer like Carrie makes it so much easier, since she not only is able to hit those notes, but can also hold them out forever, which makes it easier for me to identify which specific notes she is hitting. I don't have any professional software, auto-tune, or anything like that, so I have to actually find clips of her hitting those notes, isolate the clips, split them, measure out the length of each note to match the duration of the original, and then meld all of them together to form the desired melody and vocal line. Then I just add some reverb (echo) to the isolated vocal and use fade in/fade out effects to make the transitions as smooth as you can possibly get them using free editing software!