Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Song Survivor Game

cmuf2011

Notes
I'm not doing duets, cover songs etc because that would be way too much songs. The only non album songs are There's a place for us and keep us safe which are both Carrie songs

Rules
#1 Vote for your least favorite song
#2 You can only vote once every 72 hours
#3 If you vote more than once in a round your vote for that round will not count
#4 The song with the most votes is eliminated every 72 hours

Tracks
Wasted
Don't Forget to Remember Me
Some Hearts
Jesus, Take the Wheel
The Night Before (Life Goes On)
Lessons Learned
Before He Cheats
Starts with Goodbye
I Ain't in Checotah Anymore
Flat on the Floor
All-American Girl
So Small
Just a Dream
Get Out of This Town
Crazy Dreams
Last Name
You Won't Find This
I Told You So
Cowboy Casanova
Change
Someday When I Stop Loving You
Songs Like This
Look at Me
What Can I Say*(featuring*Sons of Sylvia)
Good Girl
Blown Away
Two Black Cadillacs
See You Again
Do You Think About Me
Forever Changed
Good in Goodbye
One Way Ticket
Good in Goodbye
Leave Love Alone
Cupid's Got a Shotgun
Wine After Whiskey
There's A Place For Us
Keep Us Safe

Last edited:

cmuf2011

I have decided to make the first round and only the first round to last until 11:59 pm est on Sunday. The reason for this is because not everyone logins everyday so I'm gonna give an extra day for people to find out about this thread. But starting at Midnight on Sunday you'll have 2 days to vote for your least favorite. I'll updated the first post every 2-3 days that way it be easier for you guys to know which songs are still in the running, without having to spend more time going through this thread trying to find the list.

maddkat

Staff member
Undo It

and that will be my vote till it's eliminated,so just roll it over for me.
I'll be on vacation all next week.

Zman312

The more boys I meet!

(I would of said CC but since it was a lead single, I decided to save it for the next round!)

Farawayhills

Inside Your Heaven

Poor Carrie - she had no choice over this one. But I think it created impressions that have never fully died away. Firstly, its reliance on Pop-heavy, AI-style choruses locked Carrie in some people's minds into an image that they still won't see beyond. And secondly - although it was never sent to Country radio - Billboard insisted on labeling it as the highest selling Country song of the year. That decision was probably due to Arista Nashville being classified as a Country label - and in the technical sense, Billboard's decision was understandable. But it left some people thinking that a song with no discernible Country Music connections was overshadowing Nashville's own songwriting and session work. For some, I think that may rankle even today.
(The song, by the way, may have been US only, perhaps for contractual reasons. I'm not sure about Canada, but it wasn't included on the later UK release of the "Some Hearts" album. As a single in the US it was accompanied by Carrie's version of "Independence Day" - Gretchen Peters' powerful allegory of a desperate woman's escape from abuse, and the resulting ending of her daughter's childhood. That is the song which I would have preferred people to have remembered.)

NC State Carrie Fan

Not to throw a wrench in your game but the other game each song started out at 50 points and you gave a +5 to your favorite song and a -5 to your least favorite until that song hits 0....but if we are playing this way my vote is for The More Boys I Meet

cmuf2011

I wanted to do it a different way, we usually do the +5 -5 right after a new album is released, and since we're doing all four albums I figured it would be easier just to vote for your least favorite song.

cmuf2011

The more boys I meet has been eliminated round 2 had start at midnight and will end at 11.59 pm Tuesday

cmuf2011

Hey y'all gets your round 2 votes in this round ends today at 11:59 pm est

if you voted in round 1 its ok to vote again.