Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Songs At KD

Chasing Dreams

Today, my family and I went to King's Dominion which is an amusement park in Virginia. When we first got there, "Good Girl" began to play on the speakers. I don't listen to the radio much. So, this was the first time I have heard "Good Girl" in a public place. I just wanted to start dancing to the song, however I controlled myself and just quietly sang along instead. A couple hours passed, and my brother and I were getting on a ride. "Good Girl" began to play again. This time I did dance a little and sing a little louder. My brother thought I was crazy. I eventually stopped dance, but I was still singing and tapping my foot. I guess they gave "Good Girl" a break during the afternoon because they started to play "Remind Me." I got to hear that song twice as well! Even if I didn't hear a single Carrie song today, I still would have had a good time, but hearing two different songs that Carrie sings in at four different times was the icing on the cake. So, I just wanted to share with you my Carrie moments throughout the day. :)