Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Suddenly All Over Youtube

I've been noticing a trend lately of Youtubers reacting to Carrie's videos, songs, performances and albums and mostly all of them are very positive!

I'm embarrassed to say I fell down of rabbit hole of Carrie related videos lately LOL.

Surely this is because she's been everywhere with Cry Pretty being the #1 album so people are becoming interested. I love it!

Anyway, just thought I'd share!

Kizmet311

If you know how, link or embed some of the ones you've enjoyed in this thread! I can link to a youtube video, but there is a way to make it show up so that you can watch it within the forum, although it never works for me.

twaintrain

I have noticed that too. I saw a few for “The Champion” due to Ludacris. Carrie won over people who weren’t familiar with her. If I remember I’ll embed some later when I’m not on my phone.

twaintrain

Seriously, there are now a ton of reaction videos for Carrie stuff! I remember not too long ago when Grady was about the only one. Those are a random sampling that I've seen.