Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Survivor Game 2020

cmuf2011

As we all know September 25 is the day My Gift is release so with this site being more active then it was two months ago let’s do a quick survivor game. Don’t get me wrong I LOVE SITW it’s one of my all time favorite however at the same time there wasn’t a lot of submissions. There will be no ranking this time.

Here’s how it works 2 songs will get eliminated every 24 hours at midnight est. Vote for 2 songs that you want to be out the two songs with the most votes will be eliminated I’ll edit this post everyday shortly after midnight removing songs that been eliminated. When we are down to the top 2 songs you will vote for the song that you want to win.

1. Blown Away
  2. Something in the water

Last edited:

Zach1998

It had to be you
I’ll be home for Christmas

I'll just vote out the ones I forgot existed first. lol

cmuf2011

It had to be you and I’ll be home for Christmas has been eliminated you have until midnight est on July 27th to vote for two songs that you want out.

cmuf2011

Is it still over and Always on my mind is out. Once again you have until midnight July 28 est to vote for two songs that you want to be eliminated