Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie to appear on CeCe Winans LiveStream Concert 2/21

maddkat

Staff member
@carrieunderwood
@carrieunderwood
5m
I’m so excited to be a part of this livestream concert with Gospel music LEGEND @cecewinans on Sunday, February 21 at 7pm CT! #AnEveningOfThanksgiving

@cecewinans
I am pleased to announce that my 'Evening Of Thanksgiving' livestream concert will feature special guest appearances from @taurenwells , @carrieunderwood , and Marvin Winans on February 21st.
Ticket’s available NOW at compassionlive.com. Link in bio.

concert is at 7 PM C /ticket's with fees are #24

PRGuy79

I'll bet the week before and after Feb. 21 is when we can expect to get album cover art and/or the track list. This seems like the perfect time to begin the roll-out.

PRGuy79

I wonder if they will make "Great is Thy Faithfulness" available for purchase/download after the performance tonight as a second preview of the album...

cmuf2011

I'm not, i hope someone will be capping this for us that can't watch.

This is from my email

Thank you for purchasing a ticket to CeCe Winans’ ‘An Evening Of Thanksgiving’! The livestream concert will take place TONIGHT, on Sunday, February 21st at 7pm CT. If you can’t make tonight work with your schedule, you may view the concert on-demand through March 7th.

PRGuy79

So the only thing she sang was Jesus Take the Wheel? Does the photo we have of Carrie onset with CeCe show them singing together? If so, then they must have recorded the Great is Thy Faithfulness duet - perhaps as a music video to accompany a single release to Christian radio?