Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

lolita55

I also hope she weans herself away from Mark Bright & finds a new producer with a different vision.

Me too, but I just want a phenomenal album, that gets massive critical acclaim, that is a mixture of what she does best, plus a some country rock/blues, and whatever else that will make it phenomenal.

If she does that, it will effectively shut her critics up because they won't have a leg to stand on anymore.

rcramer

^^^ oh my........... gorgeous....... captivating at 14 .......... the beauty and the depth of her voice.....

lizcarlo

I want to hear Haunted co write. Sounds like it could be beautiful ballad but who knows with Carrie. Gold Rush title sounds interesting.

adam1995

Disgusting.

Just so you know this joke already got us off topic once, I don't want it to get off topic again. So if you were offended, don't comment further, because the posts will be deleted. Keep it on topic. Kizmet, if this needs deleted feel free, trying to nip it in the bud since it was my , apparently, poorly received comment, lol.

ethelu

Just so you know this joke already got us off topic once, I don't want it to get off topic again. So if you were offended, don't comment further, because the posts will be deleted. Keep it on topic. Kizmet, if this needs deleted feel free, trying to nip it in the bud since it was my , apparently, poorly received comment, lol.

I thought your post was funny and very clever.

Suellen

You were replying to my post, and I laughed when I read your post. It was a joke and a funny 😂 one too.

maddkat

Staff member
Ok it was a joke, some found it funny, some did not.Lets let it go now and move on back to talking about the cd 6.

Based on Carrie's recording history, it might be a song where she poisons her man's biscuits and gravy, so...we'll see.

I know people have gotten mad about responding to this comment, but I hope my response is considered constructive (even though tbh I didn't think anything was *that* off topic).

I've kind of had enough of the murder songs - even though I think CB, CCA, BA, and TBC were four of the best songs from the past 2 albums, I think she needs to start exploring some other themes. I feel like they're becoming an expected Carrie-cliché like the boy-bashing songs.

That being said I love the title Haunted, and I'm excited for more song titles to hopefully start pouring in! I'm conflicted though, as there are too many juxtaposing elements I want on the next album. I want so many different song types that the combined effect probably wouldn't be very good, haha!

CarrieAddicted

^^ Blown Away is not about murder.

Only TBC, CB and CCA are.

Ps.: this is just a minor correction, not supposed to take the conversation off topic.

HuiZ

^ Perhaps the better description for those 4 songs is that they are about death. It's dark theme for sure. I do lump BA into that same group of songs as well, it's similar to CB where there was intention to kill or let the abuser die.

I agree with conorlovescarrie as well, I would prefer Carrie to explore other themes in the new album.