Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

txacar

As much as I want a 5th single considering shes never done a 5th single even when all her songs shot to #1 I dont see it happening this era with how radio has been treating her

I think a duet with someone like Dan n Shay would such a great move until the xmas album. Not sure if that David Bisbal duet is something for this summer or a movie but I would prefer her to duet with a county artist with possible crossover potential

Carnival Ride had 5 singles. I Told You So was the fifth -- reached #2, I believe. A duet would be nice but radio has played Backsliding between each release as though they are hoping it will be the one. Label needs to grant their wish, lol.

Carnival Ride had 5 singles. I Told You So was the fifth -- reached #2, I believe. A duet would be nice but radio has played Backsliding between each release as though they are hoping it will be the one. Label needs to grant their wish, lol.

I only heard it on The Highway...were local stations playing it also? Its streams are higher than some of the other songs off of the album too.

CU4ever

This is why I say it would be a hit. Lol. I wonder if Carrie has her usual duet planned already? I lean towards no

txacar

I only heard it on The Highway...were local stations playing it also? Its streams are higher than some of the other songs off of the album too.

I heard it on The Highway, as well. I rarely listen to local country radio -- only KILT occasionally plays Carrie and it's usually an older song.

txacar

This is why I say it would be a hit. Lol. I wonder if Carrie has her usual duet planned already? I lean towards no

Such crazy times we're living, I doubt it, as well. I would love a proper duet with someone unexpected -- country rock would be good.

The usual duet could just be the David Bisbal thing...but that still is a big mystery and most likely not for country radio. I truthfully don’t know who all has an album coming out this year.

CU4ever

^ ^ Thinking about it... Does anyone remember that rumor about Carrie and Niall Horan having a duet that surfaced before Cry Pretty's release? Maybe that is Carrie's usual duet? I feel like whoever leaked that didn't just make it up for fun & we all know Carrie has pulled songs before for leaking, so maybe that's coming now for her between album duet?

^ ^ Thinking about it... Does anyone remember that rumor about Carrie and Niall Horan having a duet that surfaced before Cry Pretty's release? Maybe that is Carrie's usual duet? I feel like whoever leaked that didn't just make it up for fun & we all know Carrie has pulled songs before for leaking, so maybe that's coming now for her between album duet?

I forgot about that TBH. I kind of hope that’s not true though because Niall isn’t really that popular in comparison to other members of 1D like Harry and Zayn anymore.

txacar

Does anyone else get slightly depressed when an era ends? Lol

Worse this time. Expectations and excitement were so high when the era began but, with the exception of Southbound, it was like a slow leaking balloon, concluding with the DA whimper (more the disappointment because it is my favorite). Feels flat, as though it didn't really happen.

twaintrain

Didn't know where to put this, so I thought here. We need to really support people who react to Carrie. Reaction videos have become huge and people may end up hearing Carrie in one of these videos who normally wouldn't. This vocal coach loves her.

carriefan14

I have an artist recreating the "Cry Pretty" album cover! Posting this but it is not finished yet....she is sans glitter makeup & engagement ring! But I am so excited for it...Capture.PNG