Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

jamatthews83

Crazy Angels would be the most logical choice, but I could see Poor Everybody Else becoming a live staple for her. There's also the title track which she put into Reflection despite the lack of impact, so she might continue to try and make it happen.

RenegadeChaser

Maybe OOTT if it becomes a hit?
I don’t really see her having to keep GS or HMH in her sets by any means, or any other songs for that matter. Time will tell let’s see how OOTT does on radio.

Michael Reid

Side note. Stumbled upon news about Cody Johnson’s album being released today. I ran right over to see if Cody and Carrie’s Duet is on it, and it wasn’t. I found an interview Cody did and was asked why the Carrie Duet wasn’t on the album the response, he gave was this. His Response is below

“I guess I can just go ahead and tell you, it’s on the deluxe edition. The issue is when you’re dealing with an artist of that caliber; you have to be very respectful of their time. You have to be respectful of their tour when they’re releasing an album when they’re releasing a single.”

Cody continued, “Carrie was so gracious to work with. I respect her so much as a vocalist and an artist. I think a lot of newer artists would have got that (duet) and said, ‘Look, I have a duet with Carrie Underwood! Look, look, look!’ I’m very thankful she did it, so I don’t care when it comes out. I know that it’s done. I know that when the timing is right, it will be beautiful.” He added, “I think it’s something that’s gonna be trajectory-altering as a single if it gets to be a single.”

I’ve just tried to be really respectful of Carrie and her camp. So we chose to put it on the later half just to in case for some reason if she calls and says, ‘Hey, it can’t be on there.’ I’m not gonna be mad. We’re just trying to really put the ball on her court.”

countrymusicfan15

^ ahhh it sounded so good til that last line about it being kinda in Carrie’s court lol I’m gonna pretend that last couple sentences aren’t even there because the rest of that response was amazing!! 🤣🤣

adam1995

^ ahhh it sounded so good til that last line about it being kinda in Carrie’s court lol I’m gonna pretend that last couple sentences aren’t even there because the rest of that response was amazing!! 🤣🤣
I didn't really see anything wrong with the last part. He's just being respectful to Carrie as an artist (which everyone here demands of other artists, lol). I think he's just covering his bases in case something goes wrong with the duet, but I really don't see why Carrie would not let the duet be released. I'm sure we'll hear it, and really it sounds like Cody wants it as a single if it could be trajectory altering for him.