Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

Michael Reid

Loving this Apple Music sessions. I like how they did Ghost Story, slower, coffee house style and a more haunted feel to it!

the description for it is below
In this Apple Music Session, Underwood performs a stirring version of her single “Ghost Story,” bringing a raw immediacy to the haunting breakup song as well as previewing what fans can expect from her tour in support of the new LP. Her 2012 Grammy-winning fan favorite “Blown Away,” off her multiplatinum album of the same name, gets a rare stripped-down treatment, a reminder of Underwood’s seemingly endless supply of chart-topping singles. And ever eager to keep fans on their toes, Underwood also serves up an epic reimagining of the classic 1991 Ozzy Osbourne power ballad “Mama, I’m Coming Home.” “It’s one of my all-time favorite songs,” she says. “I’ve always thought it felt a lot like a country song, and I’ve wanted to cover it for a long time.”

FanSince04

Just speaking my thoughts…

I think Carrie is enjoying having this freedom to do what she pleases without focus on sales. Her new song cover on Apple Music only furthers my opinion. As much as we focus on her CD sales and streaming, can you imagine how much her team already has/did (Carrie included in “her team”). I just don’t think that bothers her and quite frankly I’m happy to continue listening to her release music that makes her happy and is well-received!

Last edited:

Hil

Just speaking my thoughts…

I think Carrie is enjoying having this freedom to do what she pleases without focus on sales. Her new seat cover on Apple Music only furthers my opinion. As much as we focus on her CD sales and streaming, can you imagine how much her team already has/did (Carrie included in “her team”). I just don’t think that bothers her and quite frankly I’m happy to continue listening to her release music that makes her happy and is well-received!
I feel like a lot of us have been saying this. Carrie herself said it on the Bobby Bones interview. She made an album of songs she wanted to make, and with ALL of that being said is still selling with her peers. This is not directed to you, but that's why this constant obsession with sales here feels like a never ending circle that was never an issue to begin with.

FanSince04

I feel like a lot of us have been saying this. Carrie herself said it on the Bobby Bones interview. She made an album of songs she wanted to make, and with ALL of that being said is still selling with her peers. This is not directed to you, but that's why this constant obsession with sales here feels like a never ending circle that was never an issue to begin with.
You’re all good! I didn’t take offense. I will note I’m on the end of that conversation that sales f*ck sales 😊 If you took my post to be disappointed in sales, then you misunderstood. Carrie has nothing left to prove and frankly I love this free-spirited side… cue “Wanted Woman” and “Faster” as I skate away 😏

Last edited: