Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

FanSince04

Interesting exchange over on Kane Brown’s Instagram between him and a fan. They explained it’s odd that he has to explain his new single will be released to pop radio, because it’s a pop single. Kane replied, “it’s sad.” I like that more country artists… Carrie included… are venturing out and feeling unashamed to have pop influenced or put pop songs. Music is music! The genre should reflect the artist as a whole not every song they release… such a tiresome argument.

simonplay

I have MTV in the background right now for the music and they are playing Morgan Wallen's Heartless 💀 it's so rare for MTV to play country artists..

I wish UMG would do something to promote Carrie's music worldwide like they said... 🥲

PRGuy79

I have MTV in the background right now for the music and they are playing Morgan Wallen's Heartless 💀 it's so rare for MTV to play country artists..

I wish UMG would do something to promote Carrie's music worldwide like they said... 🥲
Agree. Remember the flowery language in the news release accompanying her signing? International exposure was the majority of the announcement, along with Carrie's declaration that UMG shared her "passion" and "drive". https://www.universalmusic.com/carrie-underwood-signs-worldwide-deal-with-universal-music-group/

simonplay

carriefan14

Changing subject - does anyone else wanna hear Carrie do "True" by Spandau Ballet? Has she ever done it before?

The Ozzy thing has me wishing for this....she would rock.

simonplay

Tara Simon who reacted to some of Carrie performances did some acrobatics like Carrie and Pink to prove that they can sing live while doing acrobatics! She was spinning too much and see what happened.. lol 😅

angeliccarrie

Changing subject - does anyone else wanna hear Carrie do "True" by Spandau Ballet? Has she ever done it before?

The Ozzy thing has me wishing for this....she would rock.
I would love for Carrie to rock out to some Benatar. My other queen. Not love is a battlefield, though. I wonder if Carrie likes her! I'm showing my age, but I would sing into my hairbrush when I was younger to Pat Benatar, who is getting inducted into the Rock n Roll hall of fame this year, by the way!

countrymusicfan15

I would love for Carrie to rock out to some Benatar. My other queen. Not love is a battlefield, though. I wonder if Carrie likes her! I'm showing my age, but I would sing into my hairbrush when I was younger to Pat Benatar, who is getting inducted into the Rock n Roll hall of fame this year, by the way!
Carrie sang Love Is A Battlefield on Idol right?? Like around Top 9 or so

pklongbeach

Are we still watching sales? I am not reading anything on this thread about daily or weekly sales. Is it not even charting at this point? This is very strange.

Eder Rodrigues

Are we still watching sales? I am not reading anything on this thread about daily or weekly sales. Is it not even charting at this point? This is very strange.
Is not selling well enough to chart or leak the numbers. The vinyl release wasn't effective too, it didn't even debut at the chart. But here's the chart Run so far...

Billboard 200: 10-72-123-out-196
Top Country Albums: 2-9-15-25-22

SPS total must be around 50/60k units.

rcramer

Country music has changed for sure…… But I guess like others mentioned Carrie is an older female in the business.. if she were male things would be so different….

it is perplexing to say the least…..

rcramer

Oh okay…. Of course I don’t follow any of that…

well what are the top 3 selling country albums to date and on Billboard 200?