Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

FanSince04

I doubt it'd be "Still Woman Enough". You pretty much need Loretta for that one, and Reba was a part of it. I'd imagine if she covered Loretta (which she should) it'd be an iconic song of Loretta's. Which there are plenty to choose from.
With the technology these days the artist doesn’t have to be there. I get what you’re saying about the logistics seeming impossible, but there is a way. So I don’t think it’d be off the table.

carriefan14

^ I do think it will be a fun 80s songs, but I have no idea what would work. I keep looking at Wham songs or a Whitney Houston song…but those don’t seem to fit her voice

FanSince04

^ I do think it will be a fun 80s songs, but I have no idea what would work. I keep looking at Wham songs or a Whitney Houston song…but those don’t seem to fit her voice
I definitely think she could cover either one of those artists. She will always make it work for her voice, which is what an artist does.

maddkat

Staff member
single 2 is officially HMH
join us here for it's chart journey

Zach1998

I really wish Carrie's team would rip a page out of Taylor's book in terms of promotion. I know that Carrie has never been on Taylor's level when it comes to sales, but Taylor is projected to do around 1.6 million first week with her new album, with over 1 million of those being from pure sales. Taylor's team did a variety of strategies to reach that, as her previous efforts were only doing around 800k combined for first week. I really think Carrie has potentiial to do a lot better than her showing for D&R if her team simply promoted right.

Having vinyls avalable on release day, in addition to having multiple versions to collect, and signed copies really could have boosted Carrie's sales for this album first week. I really hope her team becomes a little more innovative next time because while not as large as Taylor's, Carrie's fanbase is relatively large.

countrymusicfan15

I really wish Carrie's team would rip a page out of Taylor's book in terms of promotion. I know that Carrie has never been on Taylor's level when it comes to sales, but Taylor is projected to do around 1.6 million first week with her new album, with over 1 million of those being from pure sales. Taylor's team did a variety of strategies to reach that, as her previous efforts were only doing around 800k combined for first week. I really think Carrie has potentiial to do a lot better than her showing for D&R if her team simply promoted right.

Having vinyls avalable on release day, in addition to having multiple versions to collect, and signed copies really could have boosted Carrie's sales for this album first week. I really hope her team becomes a little more innovative next time because while not as large as Taylor's, Carrie's fanbase is relatively large.
I agree but to an extent. I don’t need 10 different colors and versions of the same album lol to me that comes across a little greedy. From a business standpoint, yes it’s very smart and it worked. But I could never imagine Carrie wanting to do that. But yes, her team could have had done better with advertising and stocking the shelves in stores. And a more impactful lead single would have helped too

I’m actually really excited to listen to Taylor’s new album and watch all those little mini-movies/videos too. But again, that works for Taylor and her fans. I don’t really think the same would work for Carrie and her fans. I think her team just needs to find the right formula and figure it out before the next album

ChoctawCountyAffair

i think i've said this a hundred times, but Carrie needs younger people on her team! someone that really understands streaming and how to booster albums sales. signed cd's are a must, basically every artist is doing them, also signed vinyls. release different color vinyls, or bonus tracks! her target exclusives are always so boring, only stickers or a poster, no one wants that

CU4ever

Unfortunately, carries team is unimaginative and stuck in the past