Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

PRGuy79

Even if this is the case, why would they put the next single in a prominent playlist instead of the current one?!? Especially when the speculation is that radio won't convert due to lackluster streaming. Just another example of head-scratching randomness from her label. I feel like its amateur hour at Capitol Nashville and they're gathered around a table to throw everything at a wall to see what sticks. Carrie deserves better.

CU4ever

Even if this is the case, why would they put the next single in a prominent playlist instead of the current one?!? Especially when the speculation is that radio won't convert due to lackluster streaming. Just another example of head-scratching randomness from her label. I feel like its amateur hour at Capitol Nashville and they're gathered around a table to throw everything at a wall to see what sticks. Carrie deserves better.
Yeah… I am absolutely perplexed at this decision. HMH is the current single, why is it not in these playlists when it is struggling in streaming? I totally think this perfectly represents what so many of us have been talking about this week with our complaints about the label and feelings that they aren’t making a proper effort to find Carrie a a streaming hit.
And this isn’t even mentioning how CA is the one standing out as streaming really well

CU4ever

I’m on the side that says we’ll never get an elaborate video in the vein of TBC/BA from Carrie again 😭 (this things could so majorly help a song with streaming too!)

Josh

Hey guys, haven't been on in a while! Anyway, I came to say I hope "She Don't Know" is the next single and it looks like there's already speculation it is! It reminds me of a twist on Gretchen Wilson's "Homewrecker" except Carrie isn't taking revenge or beating anyone/anyhing up. Or... will she?

FanSince04

Beyond excited for this new clip. Traditional me says… release one song and let it rise to the top. Modern me says get as much attention as you can and let both rise as high as possible!

FanSince04

Very excited for this song! A deluxe album would be new and innovative for Carrie. I’d love at least six new songs. I believe deluxe albums factor into the original LP so sales would naturally increase!

The Nanook

Is this the first time Carrie has ever released a new solo track that isn't tied to some other promotional event during a current album era? We had 1 song with Sometimes You Leave, but I think that was primarily to promote whatever that Sony? music platform was that fizzled out. I wonder what their plan is for this, whether a new single in place of/after HMH to rebuild moment for the album or just something to put out there for visibility/streaming. Either way, I'm glad Carrie's finally doing something more than just putting out the base album and calling it good.

This might tie back to the wording in her social media post when the D&R tracklist originally came out that made it sound like it would be a double album.

Michael Reid

I recall and like the double album idea, i mean if some artist, are doing Triple albums now…. Im sure we could get a double album, in 2 separate parts. One thing I realized is with this launch of D&R, we typically get a bonus track version from Target, this time we didn’t perhaps this was that bonus track, and instead they scrapped it for the stickers or whatever they combo it with.
Excited for whatever this brings. Just sucks, typically a single release we fight to get it to Number 1 on iTunes. And we have been successful for a while now. They only problem is there is a threat with Miley Cyrus’s new album coming out tomorrow too. So that album and it tracks will chart high, so we got a push even harder. This is being released on her 40th birthday. What a surprise birthday present would it be to get it to #1!!!!