Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

adam1995

I recall and like the double album idea, i mean if some artist, are doing Triple albums now…. Im sure we could get a double album, in 2 separate parts. One thing I realized is with this launch of D&R, we typically get a bonus track version from Target, this time we didn’t perhaps this was that bonus track, and instead they scrapped it for the stickers or whatever they combo it with.
Excited for whatever this brings. Just sucks, typically a single release we fight to get it to Number 1 on iTunes. And we have been successful for a while now. They only problem is there is a threat with Miley Cyrus’s new album coming out tomorrow too. So that album and it tracks will chart high, so we got a push even harder. This is being released on her 40th birthday. What a surprise birthday present would it be to get it to #1!!!!
Need to fight for streaming now more than sales. Plus, with Morgan Wallen still tearing it up, it will be tough. Just glad we’re getting new music already.

Hil

This song is an addicting hit. I love it. If radio wasn't like it is she'd have massive hits from this album. This might be one of my favorite songs from this era, but am i a victim of newness? I say no, because when I like a song the very first time I hear it, it's usually a banger.

CU4ever

This is an ABSOLUTE BOP. A complete jam. I said this already but I can truly see this going viral with streaming and maybe even on apps like tiktok too. I think it would be very well liked by the general public & stream VERY well. I guess we will see if that happens.

I might even say this is my favorite song from this era. It is so incredibly catchy. I don’t think I’m a victim of newness since to me, it has something infectious in it that makes me want to play it on an endless loop. This has to be a single.

countrymusicfan15

I love it toooo!! It takes me back to Play On for some reason! Omg I’m obsessed. I really liked D&R and CP of course but I actually haven’t felt like playing a song on repeat non-stop since Storyteller (I listened to DL, RR, and Chaser every day for a whole year lol). But something about OOTT just clicks with me and I already know I’m going to playing it on repeat allllll the tiiiime. Ahh I just love it.

jamatthews83

You can tell it's a Denim And Rhinestones reject. Solid but weaker than everything except Hate My Heart. I'm gonna guess desertfloods on Pulse is right and it's a 40th birthday thing.

Hil

You can tell it's a Denim And Rhinestones reject. Solid but weaker than everything except Hate My Heart. I'm gonna guess desertfloods on Pulse is right and it's a 40th birthday thing.
This is a wild take to me. I think it's better than most on the album. She changed her header, her icon, and her bio. Why would she do that for one song as a birthday thing? Why would she drop the album and promote a random stand alone single?! It also has a lyric video. She changed all of her links, they no longer go to buy the album or stream HMH, it all goes toward streaming/buying Out Of This Truck. It's on playlists which her label has to pay for. I'm saying this like I know I'm right, I don't. I guess I'm asking these things. To me, it doesn't make sense to drop HMH and use some random song. Even if they're moving on, she'd pick a song from the album? In my mind this has to be part of some deluxe album, or bonus album etc. I have to sleep. I now have like 4 hours to sleep lol no wonder i'm always exhausted.

Last edited:

CU4ever

This is a wild take to me. I think it's better than most on the album. She changed her header, her icon, and her bio. Why would she do that for one song as a birthday thing? What would be the point? it definitely has to be leading to something. Not sure what, but she wouldn't just randomly drop the album and promote a random stand alone single. It also has a lyric video.
The bio thing is very interesting to me! Her whole profile changing is, actually. It kind of looks like really good promo, too. Just for one single? It has to be more. Her birthday was just the fun date they decided to release it imo. It’s also 1 week away from a year since GS, and they probably would have released it in a week if she didn’t have her birthday tomorrow. But yeah I agree. It would be so weird to just be one single

SpanishFan

This new song is nice, but Crazy Angels and She don´t Know are hits in my opinions. And I want both songs to be a single. So, Idk why she realesed this new song but a dont want this D&R era over yet. CA & She don´t know must be singles!!

She wasted Renegade runaway, End up with u and more songs that could be huge hits!! I dont wanna that shit happen again!

countrymusicfan15

Ok so this song is getting released on her birthday (3/10) and then She Don’t Know mentions “room 310.” And both these songs are kinda getting released in the background around the same time. Idk I can’t help but think there is some underlying clues here 😂😂

NC State Carrie Fan

This new song is nice, but Crazy Angels and She don´t Know are hits in my opinions. And I want both songs to be a single. So, Idk why she realesed this new song but a dont want this D&R era over yet. CA & She don´t know must be singles!!

She wasted Renegade runaway, End up with u and more songs that could be huge hits!! I dont wanna that shit happen again!
This is where I am!! I like the song fine but it would for sure be bottom 3-4 from D&R for me. I was FINALLY starting to believe the label was gonna take a “chance” and release SDK which would be INCREDIBLE. I’m afraid we may have lost this chance now.

I am still confused with the timing though. I do think the deluxe album makes sense for her to be releasing this song…but now? In the middle of a chart run for single 2? Like usually you would at least wait until the song is off radio and then you promote the new song. It just seems off.

HuiZ

I like the song. It's solid and well-written. Not too sure about its single potential though. It's middle of the pack for me, there are other songs on the album that I would prefer as singles.

angeliccarrie

I like this song alot but I don't think it would do well as a single. I might change my mind after a few more listens, but I'm still team Crazy Angels

Zach1998

For what it's worth "Hate My Heart" was removed from Apple Music's main country playlist and OOTT was put in. HMH is still in Spotify's main playlist. I'm torn between wanting to pivot to something else or keep pressing on with HMH. I think it's clear that HMH isn't going to be a very high impact single and best case scenario makes a run for the top 10, but still doesn't stream/sell that well. Also torn because I don't want Carrie to have her first song that doesn't go top 10/20 on radio, but I guess that shouldn't matter as much to me as it does.

Goodbye Shoes

A solid song but WHY with so many other potential singles on D&R? Up to now she's usually made a point to steer clear of most of the "cliche" stuff but the fact that it's a "Truck" song has me hoping she hasn't made this move with a "If you cant beat them, join them" mentality.