Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

bigd79

1a Crazy Angels
1b D&R
(Like, they are super close for me, i love them both, but i think CA would make for a better radio single)

2. Ghost Story… i will say its slowly growing on me at least. But i still don’t think it should have been the lead. Especially after seeing her do crazy angels during stagecoach. CA is a total anthem!

jaks_weyn

1 - CA / D&R -- i really like them both... Can't choose one 'cause it depends on the mood.. if i want upbeat, CA.. if i want chill or relax, D&R

2 - GS -- i like GS and it's part of my Carrie go-to playlist... i just find playing the other 2 songs more

mbh

I'm just saying that after 17 years we know Carrie loves big production so I don't know why some people seems kind of surprised by it at this point.

I don't think it's too loud btw! It's perfect to me..
Very well said!!! That is how Carrie started her **EXTRAORDINARY SUCCESS**!!! Our Carrie has to renew herself to remain exciting. It might become boring, "IF", she continues the production of "My gift" and "My Savior". Do not get me wrong ... "My Gift" and "My Savior" are ... **BOTH MASTERPIECES!!!** Artists in search of "GREATNESS" ... like our Carrie ... will need to relentlessly push themselves for self stimulated change and improvement before the world demands change and improvement. Artists that mimic the **EVOLUTION OF WELL ADAPTED SPECIES - THOSE THAT TRY A LOT OF STUFF AND KEEP WHAT WORKS ... LIKE OUR CARRIE!** ... have better odds of survival in an unpredictable, changing music environments. **OTHERS WILL LIKELY BECOME EXTINCT!!!**

Zach1998

If I were to rank them i'd go
1.Crazy Angels (such an ear worm, and so nice to see her signature sound on her newer stuff. And stand by that this should have been the lead.)
2. Denim (this has grown on me a lot, its 100% a pop song, but the way she says the opening few lines, is so good.)
3. Ghost Story (this has been a big grower, love the chorus, but wish they executed the opening a little different.)

FanSince04

I wouldn’t mind hearing another song! It increases awareness and publicity for the album. Smart to release the good songs to rope people in, perform them so people see/hear them in action, and use them to determine the next single 😊

carriefan14

So the album is going to clock in at 36 mins? Quite different for Carrie! I remember listening to CR and I would always know Wheel of the World was closing because it was getting near the 50 min mark!!

The Nanook

Miranda's latest album debuted with 36,000 units. "Of the album’s 36,000 units earned, album sales comprise 24,000; SEA units comprise 11,000 (equaling 14.35 million on-demand official streams of the set’s tracks) and TEA units comprise 1,000." Billboard. Maren did 22k with her latest a month ago. The streaming age has not been nice to country artists. Hoping Carrie can at least break 100k with D&R.

Zach1998

I don't see enough of y'all talking about the title "Wanted Woman" from the album. Is she about to serve up another revenge/ murder ballad like Blown Away, Two Black Cadillacs, or Church Bells. I can only hope.