Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

Hil

This might be contrary of others’ opinions on here, but I actually like “She Don’t Know”! Excited to hear the rest of the album next month!
You're in the majority, not the other way around ;) Not sure I would be sold on it being a single, but I love it. I'm not against it being a single either, just want to hear the full album.

adam1995

You're in the majority, not the other way around ;) Not sure I would be sold on it being a single, but I love it. I'm not against it being a single either, just want to hear the full album.
Yeah, I’m not ready to make any future single selections until we hear the whole album. Though I’d bet at least one of these pre releases will be a single. My money would be on CA.

AdamJ

I like what I am hearing so far and I think D&R just may be the first album that I have liked all the songs on it. I can actually follow the story line with this album. She Don't Know---she has a cheating hubby. Ghost Story---How he feels after she leaves him. Denim and Rhinestones---What she is wearing when she is a Crazy Angel and is out celebrating her freedom. Makes me wonder what the other songs will tell me. Can't wait.