Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

twaintrain

I love “She Don’t Know”! I was wondering if there were going to be any more “traditional” country songs on the album or if they would all be pop-influenced. I can’t even pick a favorite. I love the catchiness of D&R, the fun country-rock feel of Crazy Angels, and the storytelling of She Don’t Know. I do really like Ghost Story and catch myself singing it randomly, lol, but I do prefer the other pre-releases.

countrymusicfan15

I love “She Don’t Know”! I was wondering if there were going to be any more “traditional” country songs on the album or if they would all be pop-influenced. I can’t even pick a favorite. I love the catchiness of D&R, the fun country-rock feel of Crazy Angels, and the storytelling of She Don’t Know. I do really like Ghost Story and catch myself singing it randomly, lol, but I do prefer the other pre-releases.
💯. Agree with everything here!!

LilUnderwood

I saw that too and im skeptical! I know it’s early since we haven’t heard the full album but the fact that these four pre released songs I love and don’t feel like skipping any on my playlist is a really good sign! Like this could possibly be my favorite Carrie album! Also the aesthetic is LITERALLY everything!

Reactions: Hil

PRGuy79

I really enjoy all four songs! If I had to rank the four so far, it would be:

1. Crazy Angels
2. Denim and Rhinestones
3. Ghost Story
4. She Don't Know

lizcarlo

I really like all four songs. They have made me so excited for album. I’m trying not listen to them too much so songs are more fresh when listening to cd as whole.

She Don’t Know is such perfect throwback song. I like the premise of good girls liking to have fun in Crazy Angels. I like the different storytelling In Ghost Story. Denim and Rhinestones is such fun song.

NC State Carrie Fan

I don’t know if anyone recalls this or if I’m remembering incorrectly, but I’m pretty sure they put up the Cry Pretty previews on ITunes the week before it was released.

Does anyone else remember this and do you think we will get the same treatment for D&R? If so that means we could be a week away from at least know what the songs are about!!

luxoricious

I only listen to GS and D&R, and heard the previews of CA and SDW. I don't want to spoil the whole album, and hearing a third of it is a lot.

And I think I won't hear any other preview (at least I'm planning to do so, hope not to feel anxious enough to make me want to hear a little bit lol).

Reactions: Hil

countrymusicfan15

I don’t know if anyone recalls this or if I’m remembering incorrectly, but I’m pretty sure they put up the Cry Pretty previews on ITunes the week before it was released.

Does anyone else remember this and do you think we will get the same treatment for D&R? If so that means we could be a week away from at least know what the songs are about!!
Yep I do remember that! Because I’ve always said This Time has always been my favorite Carrie song..even since that 30 second preview we got before the album came out!
Edit: I remember it for Play On lol actually not too sure about Cry Pretty