Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

MSCarriefan

Saw this on Instagram. Does this mean she is writing??
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ui6KIBRkS/?igshid=1t8is5ot9g2fv

eta: new album out June 10 - Denim and Rhinestones

track list
1. "Denim & Rhinestones" (Carrie Underwood, David Garcia, Josh Kear, Hillary Lindsey)
2. "Velvet Heartbreak" (Underwood, Garcia, Lindsey)
3. "Ghost Story" (Garcia, Kear, Lindsey)
4. "Hate My Heart" (Underwood, Garcia, Michael Hardy, Lindsey)
5. "Burn" (Underwood, Garcia, Ashley Gorley, Lindsey)
6. "Crazy Angels" (Underwood, Garcia, Lydia Vaughan)
7. "Faster" (Underwood, Garcia, Lindsey)
8. "Pink Champagne" (Underwood, Garcia, Gorley, Hillary Lindsey)
9. "Wanted Woman" (Underwood, Garcia, Josh Miller)
10. "Poor Everybody Else" (Underwood, Chris DeStefano, Miller)
11. "She Don't Know" (Underwood, Garcia, Hillary Lindsey)
12. "Garden" (Underwood, Garcia, Miller)

Last edited by a moderator:

Momin

Seems new to me. Doesn't make sense that he'd post such an old photo now. Plus, it's Carrie's post-falling-down face.

heymc

It could be recent. The colour of her nails matches with one of her latest post on IG (the one with her signing the book).

PRGuy79

The Greg Wells bio also indicates that he is from Peterborough, Ontario, so that is an interesting connection to Mike's background. His studio is in Los Angeles, so I am assuming that is where the Instagram photo was taken.

maddkat

Staff member
^ he posted in instagram that he and his son just flew into Nashville on Monday or Tuesday.
So maybe the writing session was yesterday.

Reactions: mbh

LilUnderwood

Yes!! So exciting! I love how we already have a new thread! As much as I love Cry Pretty I’m ready for new music!

tgbrinker

Already looking forward to page 116 of this thread when we finally are posting about a single #1 announcement.

See y'all in 2022!

rcramer

Wow, totally awesome... So exciting is right....

Also read where Reba is returning home to her original label, UMG Nashville.... Imagine a duet with Carrie/Reba, the Queens....

Louisa

It’s exciting to hear Carrie has been back in the studio. I wonder if this is for a special project? Maybe not a full album yet. It seems too early for Carrie to be thinking about her 7th CD. She usually takes her time in between albums.

CU4ever

It’s exciting to hear Carrie has been back in the studio. I wonder if this is for a special project? Maybe not a full album yet. It seems too early for Carrie to be thinking about her 7th CD. She usually takes her time in between albums.

She actually used to be pretty fast, she just took a while with Cry Pretty (which she said would have been a year earlier but due to horrible circumstances it was delayed) and Blown Away. Storyteller had the GH singles to hold us over and that was also delayed because she was taking deserved time off to have Jacob. But aside from that, she has a pretty decent turnaround time.

adam1995

Always welcome new music, but not super excited about the producer. Seems too pop.

But I second a Reba/Carrie duet.

Countryfan2448

Well the Cry Pretty Era is over and not a single major award was given but...looking forward to the upcoming stuff she's planning for us and her.