Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

LilUnderwood

If she’s writing more music for her I’m excited because I really enjoyed My Gift and I especially enjoyed the style of production in my Savior!

PRGuy79

Hardy co-wrote Morgan Wallen's "Sand in My Boots", which is climbing the charts now, along with Ashley Gorley (and others) who Carrie has also written hits with before. I love "Sand in My Boots" and the song really grabs me - despite the fact that I have a HUGE problem with Morgan Wallen. The fact that the song is compelling to me (strong lyrics and melody), surprises me because I know who is singing it.

CU4ever

Hardy co-wrote Morgan Wallen's "Sand in My Boots", which is climbing the charts now, along with Ashley Gorley (and others) who Carrie has also written hits with before. I love "Sand in My Boots" and the song really grabs me - despite the fact that I have a HUGE problem with Morgan Wallen. The fact that the song is compelling to me (strong lyrics and melody), surprises me because I know who is singing it.
I love the song as well. And If we look at the lyrics of the song, it really is a well written song both musically and content-wise. So it would be cool if Carrie had a song similar to it.

CU4ever

HARDY also wrote his current single, “Give Heaven Some Hell”, with Ashley Gorely (among others). It too is a nice song.

Hil

I can't wait to hear more confirmation and information about new music for country radio. Was super excited and happy for My Gift and My Savior, but it feels like it's been so long for an album with singles for radio. She has spoiled us with side projects and duets, but still CANNOT wait for the first single.

Zach1998

I don't care for HARDY as an artist, but he is a heck of a writer. Happy Carrie is writing with him.

Also saw on pulse she's written a few with Chris Tompkins & Josh Kear which I am very pumped about.

Last edited:

Momin

I don't care for HARDY as an artist, but he is a heck of a writer. Happy Carrie is writing with him.

Also saw on pulse she's written a few with Chris Tompkins & Josh Kear which I am very pumped about.
Could you share the titles?

Momin

“Fade to Black” - Josh Kear, Chris Thompkins, Carrie Underwood
“Hotel Tennessee” - Josh Kear, Chris Thompkins, Carrie Underwood
“That’s The Thing About Love” - Josh Kear, Chris Thompkins, Carrie Underwood
“Loud” - Zach Crowell, Ashley Gorley, Carrie Underwood

Some co-writes from Pulse but not sure when they were registered.

PRGuy79

Over at Pulse, it has been reported that three songs "I Don't Need the Moon", "Hate My Heart" and "Denim & Rhinestones" have been removed from BMI. Maybe we are in the early stages of the new era!
Interesting. And "Hate My Heart" is the co-write with Hardy that was shared in this forum in Nov. In Maddkat's post, she indicated that Typo had shared it on Pulse and indicated this was definitely a co-write for the new album.

LilUnderwood

I really hope the denim and rhinestones makes it especially after her recent outfits! I hope with the latest update means that we are getting a new album in 2022! Definitely ready for some new music!