Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

NC State Carrie Fan

Do you guys think we are getting any sneak peek for She Don’t Know?

Carrie posted the snippets for D&R and Crazy Angels on Tuesday and nothing was posted today obviously. I had thought they may not bc of the tour announcement on Monday but was hoping I was wrong

Hil

Do you guys think we are getting any sneak peek for She Don’t Know?

Carrie posted the snippets for D&R and Crazy Angels on Tuesday and nothing was posted today obviously. I had thought they may not bc of the tour announcement on Monday but was hoping I was wrong
I've been waiting for her to drop the clip too. lol

rgelo

"She Don't Know"

She smiles at me all pretty
Walkin' up to me down aisle five
I wave and I smile back
And I can feel her eyes on me
She's checking me out in the checkout line
Cabernet in a paper bag

Yeah, and she's the reason
He'll tell me he's working late
And I'll go home and cook him dinner
Pour the wine and sit up and wait, yeah

What she don't know is I know what she's been up to
I bet she thinks she got me played for a fool
But the joke's on her, in that bed she's lyin' in
What she don't know, she don't know
She can have him

And I know what's been going on
Behind closed doors in room 310
From the laundry I've been foldin'
I can still smell that strong cologne
He puts on to hide the Virginia Slim
That she's been smokin'

But there's a cruel world awaitin'
Outside of them motel's sheets
'Cause he'll find himself another Jezebel
And she'll end up just like me, yeah

But the joke's on her, in that bed she's lyin' in
She can have him, she can have him

Yeah she can have this ring I'm slipping off
And this house I'm tired of cleanin'
She can have it all and have a ball
With this worthless piece I'm leaving

But the joke's on her, in that bed that she's lyin' in
Is she can have him
She can have him
Ooh, she can have him
She can have him

Hil

This the song I've been waiting for! I love the way it sounds.

This will be my favorite song released so far. No doubt.
I liked this post but it's def not my favorite released. I love them all, but this is probably my least favorite. That doesn't mean I don't love it though lol

PRGuy79

I like "She Don't Know" - especially the strong and clever lyrics. It is a totally different sound from the other songs released so far, which makes me wonder if the critics will say ultimately leads to a less cohesive album, like they've done before. But it is a strong song, for sure.

Hil

I think a lot of people aren't talking about it yet because a lot of people don't know it's out. Kinda surprised no one from her team has posted anything yet. Also, I may have to take my least favorite comment back. I love all the songs a lot just in different ways. Crazy Angels may be my favorite just because it's such a fun song and I can't get it out of my head. Ghost Story is such a grower, and I love hearing it on the radio, it sounds so good, especially compared to everything else they're playing. SDK is so different from anything she's done before. Like PRGuy said the lyrics are really clever. Its such a great song. I do think D&R is a fun way to kick off this album. So far this album is blowing me away lol Makes me super stoked to hear the rest of it. People have mentioned possibly the VIP names are future singles, so that makes me VERY interested to hear Velvet Heartbreak and Burn. I don't think D&R will be a single, I think it's just VIP since it's the name of the album. Sorry for the ramble, just excited about this project lol

Zach1998

Oh I’m loving these comments. The preview isn’t working for me. But all of these comments have me perched for it!

edit: it finally worked. I love this. This is exactly the kind of sound I want more of from Carrie. More please.

Last edited:

jaks_weyn

Got the full song! This song somehow reminds me of Fancy and Jolene.. Lyrics are really good, and the storytelling is great... for now, I prefer the other 3 but it's growing after a lot of listens... I think people looking for a deeper and more creative song would like this one... also, it's very country compared to the other 3 so the song will also satisfy those looking for a more traditional country sound...