Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

CU4ever

i think i've said this a hundred times, but Carrie needs younger people on her team! someone that really understands streaming and how to booster albums sales. signed cd's are a must, basically every artist is doing them, also signed vinyls. release different color vinyls, or bonus tracks! her target exclusives are always so boring, only stickers or a poster, no one wants that
Exactly this! Younger people is a must. Her team doesn’t do streaming, doesn’t do creative promo rollouts, nothing. It almost comes across as lazy and it’s the promo and rollout level of someone who’s a D lister- not an A list legend

Zach1998

Yeah Carrie's rollout was fine from the mid to late 2000s through the early 2010s. However, starting in the mid 2010s is when the shift started happening to streaming, and her team never adapted.

ChoctawCountyAffair

Spotify Wrapped is out! I was in the top 0.001 percent of Carrie's listeners. And i got a special message from her (anyone who has her on their top five has it). I also got from Taylor, Kelsea, Maren & Ed Sheeran

Last edited:

ChoctawCountyAffair

I don't even know what this means. Hopefully I'm not the only one.
every year in november/december Spotify releases Spotify Wrapped where they tell you who was your most played Artist, song, etc And this year they had the artist do an special message thanking the fans if they are in their top 5.

cmuf2011

Spotify Wrapped is out! I was in the top 0.001 percent of Carrie's listeners. And i got a special message from her (anyone who has her on their top five has it). I also got from Taylor, Kelsea, Maren & Ed Sheeran
I think the special message is just for the top 1% cause Carrie is number 1 on my Spotify top 5% and I didn’t get a special message

edit never mind I found the special message it was just in a different section

Last edited:

CU4ever

I also was carries top 0.01% on the Spotify wrapped but did not get the special message :( is it because I did it on mobile?