Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood Article on Fox News

Smokyiiis

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/carrie-underwood-kids-normal-childhood

Carrie Underwood is trying her best to make sure her kids have as "normal" a childhood as possible.
The country star, 36, and her retired hockey star husband, Mike Fisher, want their sons – Isaiah, 5, and Jacob, 1 – to stay grounded despite their famous parents.
CARRIE UNDERWOOD SAYS SON, 4, THINKS SHE’S 70, HER JOB IS TO ‘WASH THE LAUNDRY’ IN HILARIOUS SCHOOL ASSIGNMENT
"[It's] hard with this particular life and it does stress me out," she told People magazine. It's a topic that Underwood and Fisher "talk about more than anything."
'Isaiah recently said my job is doing laundry and I kind of loved that, because I don't really want him to know what I do. Not that I'm keeping him in the dark, but it made me feel good that he sees me doing mom stuff," she admitted.
CARRIE UNDERWOOD SAYS HUSBAND, SONS HID IN 'SAFEROOM' DURING NASHVILLE TORNADOES
The Grammy winner doesn't lead the typical Hollywood life. She lives most of the time in Nashville instead of Los Angeles and would rather just hang out on the couch at home with Fisher instead of going out.
"My workday ends when the kids go to bed. Even if the counters aren't clean, I'm finished. Mike and I will sit on the couch and catch up and watch 'The Bachelor' or 'Walking Dead.' That's my balance. Work hard and then veg," she described.
CARRIE UNDERWOOD ON FEMALE COUNTRY MUSIC ARTISTS: 'WE LIFT EACH OTHER UP'
But when Underwood does take time for herself, she loves to exercise. "It's my passion. I don't pamper myself often – and maybe I should be a little better at that – but working out to me is that. It helps me balance," she said. "Some days I have to make myself, but I always feel better afterward."
After having her second son, the "Find Your Path" author admitted she felt societal pressure to "bounce back" as she did with her first son.
“After having my first kid, I felt like I bounced back fast. And then with Jake, it was like my body took a minute to get back to me. It was frustrating, because I’m like, ‘Why wasn’t it like the first time?’" she told People magazine at the time.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
“But I’m four years older. That also helped me shift my mindset — I’m still working hard, wanting to be the best me possible, but cutting myself slack and just thinking, ‘Be kind to yourself.’ It’s amazing what we [women] do to ourselves. We’re probably all our toughest critics," Underwood added.

Pictures & tweets at the link