Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood: Blown Away (US Radio DJ Promo CD Single) - OMG!

mic88

OMG!!! I've found the promo CD for Blown Away single!!! It's on Ebay (Carrie-Underwood-Blown-Away-US-Radio-DJ-Promo-CD-Single-)
Want it so bad!!! It contains the "Radio Edit".. But, wait.. 99,99 GBP??? Too much for me! :(

Marie2011

in my senior year of HS i learned that while C# may equal C sharp it doesn't mean that 7# is seven sharp.
7# is 7 Pounds
and note before that day i only seen 7lbs, and #7 but i have never seen # after a number before, so i just assume that since C# is C sharp, that 7# must be 7 sharp lol boy was I wrong. for me when it comes to # and there isn't a number behind # mind it my mine automatically thinks sharp, and not pound lol

clh_hilary

You don't need the pounds symbol. You can simply say GBP as in Great Britain Pounds, they use that in the UK.

Hell, who's gonna buy a single priced at USD$170 plus shipping?? Especially when the radio edit is nothing special and you can easily download the cover off Google...