Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood Could Never Be a Host on The View

fan4ever

The Country Vibe News

Carrie Underwood is featured in the new issue of Women’s Health magazine, and besides health and fitness she discusses her college aspiration to be a news anchor. Carrie says, “I love being on camera. And I love knowing what’s going on in the world. Diane Sawyer is my favorite. She never seems to lower herself to get the job done. She just always carries herself well. I really admire her.” But one show Carrie could never imagine being a part of is The View. “Those discussions get kind of heated,” she explains. “I don’t know if I could keep it up. I try to avoid controversy as much as possible. I can have great arguments and have strong opinions about something, but as soon as I try to express them, I start crying.” On the food and health front Carrie does reveal to Women’s Health her top five food cravings:

1. “I’m addicted to Hostess 100-Calorie Packs. I love sweet stuff after meals.”
2. Boca Meat*less Burgers “Morning*Star Farms also makes great veggie burgers.”
3. “I love Kashi. I eat cereal like a little kid. I carry it in my purse.”
4. Healthy Choice ice cream sandwich bars “But that’s pretty naughty for me.”
5. Subway “When in doubt, head for Subway; you can’t go wrong with the veggie sub.”

I love this! Diane Sawyer is my fav too! Good decision Carrie, I don't think "The View" would be the right venue for you either.

CarrieFanx12

Great article. Haha, the View does get really heated, they're always yelling and interrupting each other.
I love Boca Burgers and Morning Star burgers too :)

broker03

I wouldent want to be in the middle of the chicken coop with all the bickering hens either. By the end of the day annoying Joy would be dinner.

liveasong

“I don’t know if I could keep it up. I try to avoid controversy as much as possible. I can have great arguments and have strong opinions about something, but as soon as I try to express them, I start crying.”

Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! She's too cute!

12russ79

Well if Carries gonna start crying at least she could be SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE....(lets see if anyone gets it....LOL)

oldyfan

I love a man who is so humbled by his life experiences that he shows emotion. Perhaps if I had 11 brothers and sisters and made it to "Speaker of the House" I would be so overcome with emotion that I would cry. His life story is one of the real American Dream, just like Ms. Carrie.

12russ79

I love a man who is so humbled by his life experiences that he shows emotion. Perhaps if I had 11 brothers and sisters and made it to "Speaker of the House" I would be so overcome with emotion that I would cry. His life story is one of the real American Dream, just like Ms. Carrie.

Thanks for getting it my friend!!!! My stupid joke was worth it because of your great post!!!

DizzyDollyDee

I would like The View if they didn't talk over each other so much - it gives me a headache - but would love to hear each of their opinions not their fighting.
Can not imagine Carrie enjoying that venue!!

rainbow1

Carrie was on the view, if I remember right. Elizabeth was the one that introduced her and talked to her a little bit. She just sang, did not sit on the couch. It was in her 1st year I think.

bree

I could never see Carrie being on the View either. That'd be one awful job.

Great to learn these little facts about Carrie!

broker03

Well if Carries gonna start crying at least she could be SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE....(lets see if anyone gets it....LOL)

haha true but i would take him over a cold hearted out of touch loony california woman named Nancy Pelosi. Nancy and her 17% approval rating.