Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood - Design: Concert Screen (Play On Tour)

chris4carrie

This looks to be newly posted on youtube. Looks like this was made professionally. After watching that video, there should be no reason at all why there cannot be a Play On Tour DVD

Carrie Underwood's Play On Tour was a uniquely lush production that takes the audience on a visual journey.

All credits goes to ALLUCINARI. Go to Allucinari for more videos and informations.

Follow me on twitter for the latest news on Carrie Underwood: @carrieubr

huggablebri

thanks chris.. great find. I tried to post this on the fan club giving you credit and it was deleted minutes later. Grrrr.
The tour ended six months ago and they still wont allow videos.
No wonder I spend most of my Carrie time here on Carriefans and NOT at the fan club.
Once again ....Great find.

epicamends

thanks chris.. great find. I tried to post this on the fan club giving you credit and it was deleted minutes later. Grrrr.
The tour ended six months ago and they still wont allow videos.
No wonder I spend most of my Carrie time here on Carriefans and NOT at the fan club.
Once again ....Great find.

Especially considering this is obviously a professional video and not a fan video, you'd think it would be allowed. :rolleyes:

opry051008

Wow, awesome find! I wonder if this video contains shots used in the submission for that touring award PO was nominated for.

Eder Rodrigues

I uploaded this video.
I found it yesterday when I was searching for the company who made this awesome concert screens videos for Carrie's tour.
They also had the Undo It background video, but another person already posted on youtube.
Carrie should release a DVD. I'm from Brazil and I'll never have the opportunity to see her in concert, since her concerts are always on USA/Canada.