Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood Fan Club Question

nannygirl

Hi,

I was wondering if I renewed my FC membership in December of 2010, and I received year 4 stuff in the mail near the end of last month, can I still get the year 5 stuff they just came out with? It looks really cool and I don't want to have to wait until December of this year to get it. Then I would be behind getting the year 6 stuff.

Thanks,

Nannygirl

PS. If I posted this in the wrong section, I'm sorry. Please correct my error. :)

Kenny_Chisholm

If you renewed before today they still count as year 4 which means you will get the year 4 package. There's no way for you to change that unfortunately. Your only bet is to look out for them year 5 package on ebay. I wasn't aware of this last year when i joined therefore i did not get the year 4 package.

Anyhow, i renewed today and now i am back! Whoo-hoo!

Kizmet311

I think you could go ahead and renew now for year 5. Instead of your membership expiring in December 2011, it would just push back the expiration date to December 2012. You could email the support and ask though before doing so to be sure. Plus - if you've been a member all five years, they are saying we are going to get our Year 6 membership free. Not sure when they are going to verify that, but it did say that the Year 6 membership stuff won't ship until next year. I joined in December 2006 when the OFC first started, but they had some problems with renewals for a year or two, so my renewal date got pushed back to February/March. Last year I think I even let my membership lapse for a few weeks accidentally. Hopefully that won't affect me getting the Year 6 membership free. I emailed support to ask when/if I would know I was eligible for the free membership, since it didn't mention Year 6 in any of my confirmations after I renewed.

nannygirl

^Hope you get Year 6 free! :)

Okay, I'll ask about renewing again now (my parents will be so happy) or I'll look on eBay for those packages being sold by the journalists that steal Carrie's words. Haha. Then I'll renew next year after the Year 6 stuff is available. :)