Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood: Find Your Path Book (fit52 Life)

jaymiee

Adding Author to the long list of accomplishments?! If this doesnt scream Entertainer of the Year worthy than idk what does

LilUnderwood

Definitely going to pre order! If I can know the secret to getting carrie’s Legs I’m hear for it! Also would she ever do a book tour/signing?

rainbow1

I just did. One for me, one for my daughter and one for my daughter in law!! Very proud of her!!

maddkat

Staff member
well congrats Carrie, she is slowly but surely adding to the brand

'wellness journey' ....who talks like that ,lol

Does no one else find the timing strange? It doesn't even have a cover and isn't being released until next year. Why announce it now with such little promo?

Kizmet311

Amazing that Carrie is writing a book, even if it's not a topic that I would typically read about, lol. But I'll buy it and I'll read it, because it's Carrie. And maybe if it's really good, it will actually inspire me to get up off my butt and get healthy, lol. But I don't know if even Carrie has that power, haha!

txacar

Tim McGraw is writing/wrote a fitness book too!

Carrie's impact is real! lol

Tim's book "Grit and Grace" was available Nov. 5, 2019. He and Carrie congratulated each other at a recent show (believe it was Brad's special).

Last edited: