Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood: Find Your Path Book (fit52 Life)

Audra

Carrie’s new app has been pulled from iTunes. I’m glad I downloaded it when I did. Lots of cool stuff on there. Lots of new photos of her and selfies of her working out.

maybe they weren’t meant to release the app yet? Could be the reason they pulled it, thank goodness I downloaded it when I did!

abbeyjones18

Also, some fans on social media discovered the fit52 website, so I tried to go to their Facebook page, and it wasn't working Maybe they're still working out the kinks, lol.

carebearcarrie

Carrie’s new app has been pulled from iTunes. I’m glad I downloaded it when I did. Lots of cool stuff on there. Lots of new photos of her and selfies of her working out.

I have the app- where do you go to see photos and stuff? I feel like I’ve explored as much as I could and can’t find anything like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone who preordered the book from Barnes and Noble gotten any type of shipping confirmation? I saw some people saying that their orders from Amazon had shipped.

cmuf2011

I’ve preorder the book back in December and when I get it I’m gonna get audible from Amazon use the 30 day free trial that way I can read and listen to it at the same time. And then cancel the audible subscription when I’m finish cause I would rather read books Carrie of course is the exception. I was going to pay for the audio version but turns out that it is free with the trial note not starting the trial until I have a copy of the book in my hands

cmuf2011

Y’all the app is back I just downloaded it and please note I just found out about the app like a few minutes ago and I search fit52 just out of curiosity.

monkeyboy16

I think it’s open to the public, but those with a fan club membership are given a special password for two free months

Louisa

My copy of Find Your Path arrived earlier today. I have been reading it and I’m already up to chapter three. It’s a lovely book, very informative. It features lots of beautiful full colour full page photos of Carrie and Mike and the boys. She talks about growing up and what she has learnt about fitness since then. I won’t go into great detail as I don’t want to spoil it for anyone. I seen a few people got theirs already as well. I’m excited for details from Carrie on her book tour. Hope she has fun out there promoting her new project.

My copy of Find Your Path arrived earlier today. I have been reading it and I’m already up to chapter three. It’s a lovely book, very informative. It features lots of beautiful full colour full page photos of Carrie and Mike and the boys. She talks about growing up and what she has learnt about fitness since then. I won’t go into great detail as I don’t want to spoil it for anyone. I seen a few people got theirs already as well. I’m excited for details from Carrie on her book tour. Hope she has fun out there promoting her new project.

Just out of total curiosity (my copy hasn’t come yet) but do we get to see Jacob’s face? Lol

maddkat

Staff member
from Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Find-Your-Pa...keywords=Find+your+path&qid=1583003658&sr=8-1

ER9y5RHWAAAXcoR

ER9y5RTWkAAP_DH

ER9y5RPXkAEK_Hk

Kizmet311

Got my shipping confirmation from Barnes & Noble a little earlier. It is estimating delivery by Thursday.

rainbow1

Mine comes too! Melissa has pictures on her story tonight! Said she has worked with Carrie for 15 years, that her son in law did all the photography and cover, and that her Dad does Carries gardening!! A real family affair!!