Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood: Find Your Path Book (fit52 Life)

Countryfan2448

fred gaudelli
@NBCSNF
·
10h

Great time with
@carrieunderwood
talking about her new book: Find Your Path
ESRty3PXkAMlvNh

Louisa

Brad Paisley reading Carrie’s book. Ha ha!

82679955_184049899681585_1543045765630092449_n.jpg

Brad Paisley @bradpaisley - Can’t put this masterpiece down... So proud of @carrieunderwood #findyourpath And thanks for my stylish souvenir towel. I gave the hair scrunchies to @kimberlywilliamspaisley.

Carrie Underwood @carrieunderwood - @bradpaisley ...just want you to find your path to your best self, you know? And I think your best self wears the scrunchies!  Thanks for the love!

DaisyTweets

Ok after reading that little twitter exchange I can truly say I'm going to MISS them hosting the CMAs!!! But the CMAs and the ratings are going to miss them MORE!!!!!!

Louisa

I ordered the audiobook earlier from Amazon. Did anyone else get the audio CD? Does it contain a booklet of the photos and text? I won’t get my order until March 14 apparently. I’m excited to add it to my Carrie collection anyway.

Louisa

87486858_554430885166266_1444956602381104514_n.jpg

@mfisher1212 So proud of @carrieunderwood for putting so much into this book! She inspires me daily to be healthy and take care of myself! check it out you won’t regret it! #findyourpath @fit52

pkc4rls

I ordered the audiobook earlier from Amazon. Did anyone else get the audio CD? Does it contain a booklet of the photos and text? I won’t get my order until March 14 apparently. I’m excited to add it to my Carrie collection anyway.

I got it from Audible where you download the audio version. You get an accompanying pdf to download with all the recipes and exercises etc and it does have the pics in it. Not sure what the CD has but I bet it has pics somehow?!?

Last edited:

jaymiee

Im loving all this promo, pictures, and interviews. No idea she was going on Rachel Ray but watched a video of them cooking and talking about the book. Praying she does Ellen when shes in LA for her book tour!

txacar

Im loving all this promo, pictures, and interviews. No idea she was going on Rachel Ray but watched a video of them cooking and talking about the book. Praying she does Ellen when shes in LA for her book tour!

I'm not a regular Rachel Ray watcher, so had to search for it. FYI, in the Houston, TX area, the Monday show is on Comcast KUBE, Channel 653, at 7 p.m. Central.

So I got my book today and read the whole entire thing today also! I thoroughly enjoyed it, and it definitely gave me a new perspective about small changes I can make in my life! The step by step instructions for the exercises were really nice for those who aren’t super experienced (like me), and a lot of the recipes sound super tasty also! I thought it was a great mix of Carrie’s own personal journey and stories and actual advice/information. The pictures are gorgeous as well!

heymc

I'm lovin' all her promo looks and photos taken for FTP book. She's looking more like a pop star these days.

I wondered how come they were taken so beautifully than those from CP album.

maddkat

Staff member
checking Amazon this morning

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#1 in Vegetarian Diets (Books)
#1 in Exercise & Fitness (Books)
#1 in Actor & Entertainer Biographies

Smokyiiis

I preordered and still haven't gotten my copy yet. I could have walked in and picked up a copy before now! LOL