Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood: Find Your Path Book (fit52 Life)

Louisa

Carrie’s latest selfies on the Fit52 app.

Cara Clark Nutrition
@CaraMarieClark
·
13 Mar
You might be wondering what to do with all this extra time on your hands. How about getting consistent on your workouts? I'm seriously loving the fit52 app that
@carrieunderwood
created along side her trainer… https://instagram.com/p/B9sUZ3fFbs2/?igshid=wull1ep6cfo8

Read Cara’s review of FYP: https://caraclarknutrition.com/blog/honest-review-of-find-your-path-by-carrie-underwood/

Not only has she found balance, but she's the perfect combination of humble and confident, which is always a delicate but amazing balance.

Out of curiosity, is it known how many copies in total Carrie sold? Because that doesn’t include all of the initial copies that everyone bought!

pkslongbeach

That's fantastic!!!
#1 Non-fiction to start and now hovering in the TOP all-publishers.
Those are wonderful numbers. I would definitely call that a hit!!

I just looked and the book is still on the NYT best sellers list. I really don’t know how those lists work (I’m not typically a reader), but I’m sure it’s a good thing!

Best selling author...added to the list!

At this point it's like shes over qualified for EOTY

This book should contribute to her stats for the CMA awards this year. They’re not worth getting worked up about again, but this is a pretty big thing she did in the qualifying period. The qualifying period is going to be practically over before anyone can do any type of concerts again.

txacar

This book should contribute to her stats for the CMA awards this year. They’re not worth getting worked up about again, but this is a pretty big thing she did in the qualifying period. The qualifying period is going to be practically over before anyone can do any type of concerts again.

They've cancelled CMA Fest so you're probably right. Will be interesting since they put so much emphasis on tours. The only concerts will most likely be acoustic, online. The last half of Carrie's CP tour will count, but I think she has put EOTY behind her; otherwise, she would have done her own concert instead of just appearances on Brad's concert and ACM show.

lolita55

I still have to go purchase the book, but I haven’t seen a lot of copies in the store, which is a good thing for her.