Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood: Find Your Path Book (fit52 Life)

caitlin e.

Fit52 question

Hey guys! I don’t know where to put this question regarding Carrie’s fitness app, so sorry if it’s in the wrong spot. My B :).. My question is, is there a way to go back and see past workouts? For example, today I did a workout and closed out of how many of each exercise I did too fast. I like to write it down and I completely messed up! I was looking in my profile and it didn’t seem to have it. If there’s not a way, no biggie-just thought I would ask! Thanks!

maddkat

Staff member
Mike's going to be on the app ,video at this tweet

@carrieunderwood

There’s a new #fit52 trainer in town and you just might know him!
1f609.png
1f3cb-fe0f-200d-2642-fe0f.png
Follow @fit52 for more updates. fit52.page.link/cutw

https://twitter.com/carrieunderwood/status/1290734862459195393

Louisa

New photo found on Pinterest. Don’t know where the original is. I screenshot this from Pinterest.

abbeyjones18

New photo found on Pinterest. Don’t know where the original is. I screenshot this from Pinterest.

Hmmm...is it from the Target edition? I honestly haven't even read the book yet, lol, but I have the book. I just skimmed through it, lol. The pic doesn't look familiar.