Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood.....Greatest Hits: Decade #1 ERA

txacar

I really hope she debuts the lead single at the Global Citizen Festival. That was my initial prediction before the pregnancy- because the show is being streamed all over the world and shown on tv too on MSNBC all over the world.

Perfect platform for a new song. It would be a shame if Carrie's team wasted this opportunity with BHC or JTTW yet again. PEople are tired of the same old songs by now. Do something different!

Even Keep US Safe would be a welcome change from the same songs. Do the new single and Keep Us Safe or Change as it is a charity event.
I totally agree. In addition to MSNBC, regular NBC will have a special that night and, as you said, VEVO will be streaming (last year they had exclusive, not sure about 2014). Huge audience -- perfect time to debut new single. I really, really wanted that to happen. Hopefully, she will surprise us.

teesharky

^ And still no Super bowl performer halfway through September. lol I wonder if it really will be Katy, Rihanna or Coldplay after all? I am still bummed about no Carrie but perhaps the baby news forced her to say no (if she was in the running). Hopefully she will get the chance another year!

elba2007

Haha.. Thanks. I have been thinking about this for awhile now, and I hope that she does it.

Don't expect Carrie to release any single or album this year, in my opinion it will be released the single & album next year to celebrate her 10th year anniversary in showbiz

teesharky

^No offense to your idea- but why can't she bake a cake to celebrate that 10 year Idol thing instead? ugh no offense. But that is not a good enough reason to delay a single and album. Ugh. They need to throw the fans a bone. I see no reason to wait on everything for some anniversary thing. Bake a cake!

Is Carrie on vacation or something? It is just so quiet. I know hockey does not start for a few weeks (preseason) and with Mike out injured, perhaps they went on a late summer vacation?

Kizmet311

^ And still no Super bowl performer halfway through September. lol I wonder if it really will be Katy, Rihanna or Coldplay after all? I am still bummed about no Carrie but perhaps the baby news forced her to say no (if she was in the running). Hopefully she will get the chance another year!

I doubt it will be Rihanna after her little spat with CBS no longer using her and Jay-Z's song for Thursday night football. She tweeted and cussed at CBS for pulling the song on Thursday (my understanding is they intended to use it in the future, but pulled it to discuss the Ray Rice situation). I am not sure what their logic was for pulling the song, but they did and she got mad about it. I realize that is a completely different network, so maybe NBC or the NFL would have no problem using her for the superbowl. Honestly, though, I don't think Rihanna is as family friendly as the other two.

john1987

i have officially lost my mind waiting for album news lol.. i know it was quiet for BA but was it this bad? i feel like she blogged more while making BA.. but maybe i'm wrong

teesharky

I doubt it will be Rihanna after her little spat with CBS no longer using her and Jay-Z's song for Thursday night football. She tweeted and cussed at CBS for pulling the song on Thursday (my understanding is they intended to use it in the future, but pulled it to discuss the Ray Rice situation). I am not sure what their logic was for pulling the song, but they did and she got mad about it. I realize that is a completely different network, so maybe NBC or the NFL would have no problem using her for the superbowl. Honestly, though, I don't think Rihanna is as family friendly as the other two.

Agree. After Rihanna told Cbs to F off i cannot see NBC all too happy to work with her for the Super Bowl lol.

cmarieu

Maybe she's just waiting for the Global Citizen Festival NYC to announce something, she must be focused. I don't know. I'll be waiting anyway. I remember like yesterday I buying Blown Away on pre-order, Gosh, I can't believe it's almost three years.

Kizmet311

^I just hope that when she does announce the new single, that it comes out immediately and we get an album release date. I don't want to be teased with, the single will be out in a month and no information on the album release. The way to do it is to just overload us with all of the details up front, rather than make us crazy giving us little pieces of information here and there.

bluetb4

Just found this tweet. Don't know how valid it is. Maybe she is going to perform it at the Global event then release to country radio right after??

Kenny Jay - BUZ'N ‏@kennyjayradio 12m A brand new @carrieunderwood song hits radio Monday 9/29! Stay tuned for more info!

pgk

When there is silence it's because there are things brewing of a positive, spectacular kind. Be patient, something good is on the horizon.