Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood.....Greatest Hits: Decade #1 ERA

mtreasmith

^ I do not think it is a rumor. First of all, Windmills is the most reliable person on twitter. He/She gets alot of really good intel and inside info. He/She is not a troll and would never post something intentionally wrong to mislead fans.

Second- I read that the dj was asked to take the email down by Carrie's team apparently- so that means there could be truth to it if they did not want a leak. Or- they changed the date and did not want inaccurate info out.

Either way- this is the biggest lead we got in a long time- and it is more realistic then the SuperBowl rumor- so I am going to keep the Faith that it is true for now.

It just makes sense with the Global Citizen thing on 9/27.

I am confused why people thought it was the Christmas song? Christmas albums come out in October, but radio stations do not play Xmas singles until November. So there is no way All is Well would be released to radio 9/29. lol Way too early for Holiday music.

lmao we are such detectives......

maddkat

Staff member
maybe the dj tweeting and then deleting it was part of the roll out strategy to get the buzz started....

mtreasmith

Um no offense- but since when do women need to stop working just because they are pregnant? She is not a fragile egg that will break if she sings a song while pregnant. lol Millions of women all over the world work full time while pregnant until the 8th or even 9th month of pregnancy. Carrie has been on a break all year working on the album etc, so why would she take another break now? Confused.

Do you honestly think Carrie is just sitting at home for 9 months waiting for the baby to be born, doing nothing but watching tv? lol That is not her style. lol

Once the baby is born- she may want to take time off to be with the baby, get back in shape, etc- and relax--- so I can see a tour being pushed off till Fall 2015 or early 2016. But releasing an album that she is almost finished with doesn't take nearly as much effort as going on a worldwide tour.

Beyonce just toured the entire world with her baby in tow, and many women continue to record music, tour, perform, etc- while pregnant or after the baby is born. Why would Carrie be any different? I don't understand.

yes. at work, there is a nurse working that was due last week. she is still working and is fine. we are just waiting for her to pop.

mtreasmith

sorry for all of my constant posting. I was reading all of your posts. I haven't been on in a day due to work. LOVE the news and excitement!!!!!

ramb

OMG guys, I've been busy just a couple of days and now I find all this.
Please don't let those 2 tweets be a lie! We need some new music!
Very exciting!

teesharky

^ the fact that Dave Grohl interviewed Carrie does not mean she isn't on the album too. The articles were clear that some of the people collaborated on the cd and were interviewed too.

edit: oops this post was directed to the Foo Fighters album discussion on the page before. This thread is moving fast. Lol

Smokyiiis

reasons why I hate the official fan club message board. lol

I was gonna say the same thing Didn't want to offend anyone. The only reason I keep my membership up on the official fan club is Carrie messages and pre-sales. HATE the message boards there. Disjointed and unrelaxed.

Guys!! Yesterday I was telling this girl on twitter about how we think Carrie's team made him take the tweet down and I included Kenny Jay's twitter handle and he favorited the tweet! Do you think that he really does know something???

teesharky

I think he knows something as he works for a major radio station and has thousands of followers- so he is not some troll or fan. Radio stations would be told in advance that the new song is coming. Plus a second independent radio station confirmed it. This is different from an unreliable blogger spreading rumors. Radio is the first to know about new singles.

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

I absolutely LOVE Carrie's rockers. I love her power ballads more. But, I am with you. I want a fun love song like DYTAM or something along those lines. DYTAM would be SOOO perfect right now. Its almost fall (that first cold september night...) and it would just be perfect.. but I know that isn't possible. lol

OMG I know right! So agree! It would be perfect if DYTAM was the 1st single and we didn't know the song like we already do. That first cold September night...

Regardless, I'M SO EXCITED FOR NEW CARRIE MUSIC!!! Woo!

simonplay

I just a have a weird and at the same time awesome dream:

Carrie was at the Opry and we all were there in the audience and she said "I will sing a couple of new songs for you guys" and she sing Red Roses Black playing the piano ( that was epic) then she start to cry and told us that she maybe not include that song in the album because she can't sing that song live without cry. LOL

And she never sang the other song. I wake up! :p

teesharky

^ yes agree. Perfect timing for the Grammys etc. Perhaps her team already submitted the song for first round voting as cary said. The voters will get to see it build on radio etc for second round voting if it makes the cut.

jaks_weyn

^Dude, way to crush my dream of Carrie recording some music with the Foo Fighters! Just joking!
In all honesty I think Carrie is part of the documentary, and I'm really excited about the fact that she was asked to be interviewed. Dave Grohl has in the past made scathing remarks about reality TV singing shows, so Carrie probably being in the documentary tells me that even other artists so against shows like AI can't deny her talent and the impact she has had on the industry as well as her legacy. Will there be some way for overseas fans to watch the documentary when it's released?

LOL.. Don't worry.. The dream is not crushed! As tee said, carrie might have done both... I think from the Nashville folks we know, only she can perfectly do country rock with the Foo Fighters... And for the interview she represents the Nashville now.. ; )

hope to wake up tomorrow with sweet Carrie single news!!!

DaisyTweets

Oh love was nominated for Grammy collaboration.

Oh thanks for this reminder. I had forgotten that Oh Love was submitted. From reading the 'rules' over at Pulse, it seems it just has to be commercially released. Doesn't say anything about radio air play or anything like that. Guess that means she could also submit Keep Us Safe. Gotta admit I think it would be a show stopper if she performed that song on the Grammys. Especially with all the crazy stuff going on in our world between wars, terrorists beheading innocent people and sports heroes beating up people it really seems like the message of the song is one that really needs to be heard.

teesharky

^ yes the Grammy rules help older artists like Dolly or Kenny Rogers etc get nominations without radio airplay as radio never plays them anymore sadly.