Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood.....Greatest Hits: Decade #1 ERA

Pi314CA

I went on a walk today (it's a balmy 70° here in California) and was listening to this, it's a great CD for walking!

We are quite spoiled with California weather! It was 77 in my neck of the woods. Carrie's music just adds to an already blessed day.

carriethequeen

Oh, you Californians...I'm here in Ohio where a fresh blanket of snow has just fallen and the temperature is currently a lovely 5 degrees....

Louisa

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood’s Greatest Hits Featured in All-New DJ Earworm Mashup!

Carrie Underwood’s current hit single, “Little Toy Guns,” is just one of an array of the seven-time GRAMMY® winner’s biggest hits featured in a new audio & video mashup created by DJ Earworm especially for Carrie’s fans, celebrating 10 years of #1 hits. Viewable online at [url]http://smarturl.it/CUX1Mashup[/URL], the mashup spans such favorites as “Before He Cheats,” “Cowboy Casanova,” “Blown Away,” “See You Again,” “Two Black Cadillacs,” and more, including Carrie’s most recent chart-topper, the Platinum-certified “Something in the Water.” With over 165 million YouTube views and over 650,000 YouTube subscribers, DJ Earworm is one of the most sought-after and respected mashup producers in the field, known for his highly anticipated annual “United State of Pop” mashups.

All of the songs in the new mashup are included in their original versions on Underwood’s 25-track Greatest Hits: Decade #1, available for sale here.

This week, “Little Toy Guns” continues its chart climb, now at #15 on the Billboard and Country Aircheck country airplay charts.

Carrie is also a triple-nominee at this Sunday’s ACM Awards, where she’s up for Female Vocalist of the Year, as well as Vocal Event and Video of the Year, both for “Somethin’ Bad” with Miranda Lambert. The 50th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards airs Sunday, April 19th, from the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, at 8pm live ET/delayed PT on CBS.

Louisa

https://www.countryaircheck.com/art/31758

ICYMI: Carrie Underwood, JT Hodges
carrie10yrmashup.jpg
DJ Earworm
is helping 19/Arista's Carrie Underwood celebrate 10 years of No. 1 hits with an audio/video mashup of songs including "Little Toy Guns," "Before He Cheats," "Cowboy Casanova," "Blown Away," "See You Again," "Two Black Cadillacs" and more. Check it out here.

bluetb4

I was reading some of the comments from the "Little Toy Guns" video on YouTube and ran across this comment. Brought a tear to my eye....so sad.
Also, this video is getting close to the 4 million views mark!!

Dear Carrie Underwood You made this song for me cause this how my childhood was it was very very bad when I was a child there was abuse and sexual abuse too . I always hid in the closet , this song is my anthem I can't stop sing it or listening to it , I turn it up as loud as my radio goes and I sing out loud to your song . I can't thank you enough for a beautiful song .