Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood.....Greatest Hits: Decade #1 ERA

Kizmet311

Yay, yay, yay! I think Tee got it right that she will debut it at the Global Citizens concert. I can stream that concert online, right? I only have an antenna for television, so I don't get MSNBC.

Kizmet311

To me, a brand new Carrie song has to be her song, not a collab with MWS or the Foo Fighters. Otherwise, he should have said a new song featuring Carrie. It's just wrong to tweet that it is her song, if it's not a solo project. Although we haven't seen any news yet from Carrie's camp, right?

maddkat

Staff member
They wouldn't release a xmas song in September to radio guys. Lol

of course they would,they do it all the time.He didn't say a single for country radio.especially when the cd comes out the next day

Hope thats not it but it is a possibility

simonplay

So we should expect an official announcement in any moment right!?? can't wait!!!

Hope Its the most catchy song ever or a big ballad!!!

Kizmet311

I don't want to be negative, because I really really want this to be the new Carrie single, but doesn't it seem odd that some random radio person would tweet this before Carrie's team gets to announce it? I also think it's too early to release a Christmas single, but the timing sure does work with the release of the MWS album.

Kizmet311

Although (back to positive thinking), it does make sense to sing it at the Global Citizens event on 9/27 and release it to radio that Monday. If that is the scenario, I hope we are able to buy it no later than 9/27, perhaps even earlier.

cmarieu

In theory "As is Well" is not a Carrie song but from Michael W. Smith album. Should also mention him right? Not just Carrie. I have hopes.

maddkat

Staff member
In theory "As is Well" is not a Carrie song but from Michael W. Smith album. Should also mention him right? Not just Carrie. I have hopes.

as far as I know only Carrie's voice will be on the song with MWS playing piano so it could be seen as a Carrie song

ethelu

Although (back to positive thinking), it does make sense to sing it at the Global Citizens event on 9/27 and release it to radio that Monday. If that is the scenario, I hope we are able to buy it no later than 9/27, perhaps even earlier.

It would be nice to have already heard the song before Global Citizen, because I will be too nervous to concentrate. Thank God for DVR! I will need to play it again and again.