Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood Keeps Her Grip on No. 1 (sorry of it was posted before)

countryfan2006

Carrie Underwood Keeps Her Grip on No. 1

Carrie Underwood has ruled GAC’s Top 20 Country Countdown with her “Blown Away” video and this week is no exception! Carrie continued her streak, taking the No. 1 spot on the chart again this week. If you missed Friday night’s premiere of this week’s countdown, check the schedule for re-airs throughout the weekend to watch host Nan Kelley count down your favorite videos!

On the chart this week, Scotty McCreery, Taylor Swift, Katie Armiger and Blake Shelton round out the Top 5. Lady Antebellum jumps from No. 17 to No. 8 with “Wanted You More” while new videos from Eric Church and Billy Ray Cyrus debut on the countdown at No. 16 and No. 17.

This Week’s Chart:

1. Carrie Underwood – “Blown Away”

2. Scotty McCreery – “Water Tower Town”
3. Taylor Swift – “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together”
4. Katie Armiger – “Better In A Black Dress”
5. Blake Shelton – “Over”
6. Joey + Rory – “When I’m Gone”
7. Miranda Lambert– “Fastest Girl In Town”
8. Lady Antebellum – “Wanted You More”
9. Kenny Chesney – “Come Over”
10. Rascal Flatts – “Come Wake Me Up”
11. Lee Brice – “Hard To Love”
12. Dustin Lynch– “Cowboys and Angels”
13. Jason Aldean – “Take A Little Ride”
14. Easton Corbin – “Lovin’ You Is Fun”
15. Pistol Annies – “Takin’ Pills”
16. Eric Church – “Creepin’”
17. Billy Ray Cyrus – “Change My Mind”
18. Casey James – “Crying On A Suitcase”
19. Bucky Covington w/ Shooter Jennings – “Drinking Side of Country”
20. Justin Moore – “Til My Last Day”

Carrie Underwood Keeps Her Grip On No. 1 On Top 20 | GAC News & Notes

carrieidol1

Look at all the Idols representing!

Carrie, Scotty, Casey, and Bucky.

Another observation; all of their names end with the sounds made by "ie", or "ey" - which sound identical.

Ann055

What video, is there a link on this thread I'm missing?

Haven't seen a video. I watched the countdown on TV. At the end of the show, after they played BA, Carrie left a message and thanked the fans for voting. She said she was glad we liked the video and thanked us for voting, said that they worked very hard on it, she hoped to see us on the road. It was classic Carrie being kind to us fans! :)

Schrodinger

Oh okay I have this weeks DVRed I'm watching it this afternoon - thanks. I do remember the video when BHC was voted the #1 video for the 2000s -

Kenny_Chisholm

Yep. I think they have changed their rules. All new entries are climbing the chart slowly and not shooting straight to the top like they used to.