Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood Kisses Chace

HuiZ

How many boys can claim that THE Carrie Underwood was his first kiss?! LUCKY HIM!!

p.s. I came into this thread thinking... "uh oh... another Chace Crawford article?" Phew :p

nannygirl

Jealousssss...I don't want to watch the video though because the show will be spoiled. xD

i lied. I watched. He's twelve. Lol at Carrie being a cougar. :p

Can someone tell me WHY this happened? The video, despite being spoiler-y with her clothes, provides zero context.

teesharky

Apparently the boy held up a sign that read "Be My First Kiss." So carrie saw the sign and invited him on stage! :)

There are lots of tweets in the concert thread for Kentucky, but it might spoil some of your surprise for tonight.

Jade_kt

Apparently the boy held up a sign that read "Be My First Kiss." So carrie saw the sign and invited him on stage! :)

There are lots of tweets in the concert thread for Kentucky, but it might spoil some of your surprise for tonight.

I can see guys across the country lining up to go to Carriie's concert w/ big signs that say that to get the chance of getting a kiss from Carrie after this...lol.

Jade_kt

At first I thought this was an old video of Carrie kissing Chace Crawford. Good thing I was mistaken. This is alot cuter.

teesharky

I am dying to hear about his first day in school after this. He is going to be the King of Junior High tomorrow. It is all over youtube already and twitter. lol

Jade_kt

Glad Carrie brought him up on stage and interacted w/ him. Loved it when she used to do that kind of stuff during her CR tour and bring audience members on stage. I bet it just made his day/night.

JB172

I am dying to hear about his first day in school after this. He is going to be the King of Junior High tomorrow. It is all over youtube already and twitter. lol

He is going roll into math class and tell everyone he got Carrie Underwood to kiss him. lol

Carrie Country

****Carrie Gives First Kiss****

This is one lucky young man that will remember this for the rest of his life! Way to go Chase you are now the envy of men all over the world!!!