Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood Launches Own Radio Show On Apple Music

PRGuy79

This is very odd. A lot of work went into the promo and launch for it to be removed after only one episode. And for them to remove it from the website entirely, even the announcement of its launch, further indicates that the plan was not for it to end after one episode. I wonder what goes into a decision like this? Low streaming of the first episode, etc.? This seemed like an important part of the effort to deepen Carrie's presence in streaming. I am disappointed it was abandoned so soon.

lolita55

This is very odd. A lot of work went into the promo and launch for it to be removed after only one episode. And for them to remove it from the website entirely, even the announcement of its launch, further indicates that the plan was not for it to end after one episode. I wonder what goes into a decision like this? Low streaming of the first episode, etc.? This seemed like an important part of the effort to deepen Carrie's presence in streaming. I am disappointed it was abandoned so soon.

I thought it did well. Maybe she did not want to do this on a constant basis, and just wanted to do it here and there and they didn’t like that, which is why they pulled it.

FanSince04

I’d have loved for them to keep it! At the same time, we don’t know and may NEVER know why it got pulled. It’s possible it could have been a one episode and done (highly unlikely), but it could also be a multiple of other reasons. I’m happy she has her Christmas album out and it’s doing well!

bigd79

Hopefully the reason she isn’t doing any more is because she is too busy focusing on the My Gift hbo max special, and of course hopefully she is progressing on CU7. Glad i never signed up for apple music(i already have amazon unlimited) although i do wish i would have been able to hear the one episode she did have. Oh well i guess.

sco

I thought it did well. Maybe she did not want to do this on a constant basis, and just wanted to do it here and there and they didn’t like that, which is why they pulled it.

She said in one interview that she would be doing them periodically. It may turn up again when they have a new episode.

Carrie has an episode with Reba and the Swon Bros...I guess this is still a thing!

ETA: The name is now Carrie Underwood radio though

PRGuy79

I wonder if they had to amend this due to their exclusive agreement with Amazon Music for Favorite Time of Year? It might have caused them to scale back, pause and then re-release.

The Reba one, has to be to talk about what they are doing. It just has to be.

Spoiler Alert: They don't talk about whatever the legends project is...however it is very nice to hear them chit chat. Reba does mention wanting to get Carrie on her podcast though!

adam1995

Spoiler Alert: They don't talk about whatever the legends project is...however it is very nice to hear them chit chat. Reba does mention wanting to get Carrie on her podcast though!

Oh so it's up already?! Well, they are being secretive, lol. Hopefully, that means it is great!

Michael Reid

If you search Carrie on Apple Music, both Episode 2 and 3 are up.

Episode 2 is Brad Paisley and Kelsea Ballerini

Episode 3 is Reba and Swon Brothers

liz278

I listened to episode 2, Mike was her cohost and they talked to Brad and Kim, and Kelsea and her husband Morgan. I enjoyed it a lot. Brad was funny as usual.

Suellen

I listened to episode 2, Mike was her cohost and they talked to Brad and Kim, and Kelsea and her husband Morgan. I enjoyed it a lot. Brad was funny as usual.
I enjoyed it too. I loved when Carrie said they were at a lake (or a show), and Isaiah went up to Spider-Man and asked him if he knows Carrie Underwood.

Bookgirl36

I listened to it too. It was just really great to see an inside look at what Carrie & Mikes marriage & relationship looks like & what Brad &Kim’s relationship looks like & what it’s like being married to a musician.The banter between Carrie & Mike seemed really natural & free flowing. Mike asked great questions with Brad,Kim,Kelsea & Morgan that seemed really well thought out & insightful.As usual,Brad always had a great sense of humor about everything. I really enjoyed the episode quite a bit myself too.

Zach1998

Anyone know if her episodes are still up? I wanted to listen to her episode with Kelsea again, but they all seem to have disappeared.

I don’t have my free trial anymore because I pay for Spotify, but I remember reading that someone else on Twitter said it was gone. Who knows with that, lol.