Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood rankdown

countrymusicfan15

I'm sure most of you have seen the rankdowns on Pulse. I was wondering if you guys would be interested in doing some on here. If you're not familiar with rankdowns, here's how they work: the host of the rankdown picks a topic (ex. Carrie Underwood singles), and participants send in their rankings to the host. The host then calculates the results and reveals them in a countdown style.

I was thinking it would be fun to do one with Carrie's non-single album songs (all of her album tracks that weren't singles). The due date for rankings to be sent in would be toward the end of the month, so everyone would have lots of time to create their rankings.

Would anyone be interested in this?

Also here is how the Carrie singles rankdown played out:

Carrie Underwood Rankdown (Winner Revealed!) | Pulse Music Board

NC State Carrie Fan

Was shocked this post was from two years ago! But I think we should do something like this again. These games are what got me posting on this site and I don’t recall that we’ve done one since CP was released!