Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*****Carrie Underwood San Antonio Rose*****

Carrie Country

Wow our sweet Carrie can sing EVERYTHING!!!! this proves it. Classic country, pop, rock, show tunes. She can do it all! She needs to record a classic country album for sure!!!!!

Gator

Simply perfection. I love that Carrie has the versatality to sing any type of song and sings them perfectly. :)

jaylee50

I remember seeing that award show. I think both Carrie and Rascal Flatts were the only performers that night who didn't perform their own music. They weren't able to promote their own albums.

robinannhunt

I remember seeing that award show. I think both Carrie and Rascal Flatts were the only performers that night who didn't perform their own music. They weren't able to promote their own albums.

You are correct. I think Rascal Flatts did sing that song they did for a movie. Our poor Carrie couldn't but she sure fooled them.

jaylee50

You are correct. I think Rascal Flatts did sing that song they did for a movie. Our poor Carrie couldn't but she sure fooled them.

Robin, was it RF's performance of "Life in the Fast Lane" or was it a different song? I remember Carrie singing it with them.

Carrieflattsfan

Robin, was it RF's performance of "Life in the Fast Lane" or was it a different song? I remember Carrie singing it with them.

Carrie & Rascal Flatts were asked to perform for their Eagles/Bob Willis tribute. Carrie sang "Desperado" & "San Antonio Rose" & Rascal Flatts performed "Hotel California" & "Life In The Fastlane" (with Carrie). I know a lot of country fans were very upset they were the only artists who were not asked to perform their own songs. Sad.

Mirasa45A

Carrie & Rascal Flatts were asked to perform for their Eagles/Bob Willis tribute. Carrie sang "Desperado" & "San Antonio Rose" & Rascal Flatts performed "Hotel California" & "Life In The Fastlane" (with Carrie). I know a lot of country fans were very upset they were the only artists who were not asked to perform their own songs. Sad.

Although Carrie did not sing her own song, I was happy that night because Carrie won 2 Grammys, especially the BEST NEW ARTIST ! :):)

maddkat

Staff member
bumping an old one because Johnny Gimble, who played with Carrie on SAR , was just announced as a 2018 Country Music HOF inductee

DizzyDollyDee

bumping an old one because Johnny Gimble, who played with Carrie on SAR , was just announced as a 2018 Country Music HOF inductee

That's one of my favorite really country songs that Carrie sings!! Haven't listened to it in a couple years and doesn't matter as still love it - plus she looked so pretty that night!!! Thanks for posting!!