Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood - "Stretchy Pants" (New Christmas Song)

FanSince04

#135 on iTunes

I realize it’s for a good cause but still nice to keep track of it for Carrie. It’d be silly to not think that this won’t increase sales of MG and draw attention to her just in time for her residency! Smart move for both parties.

maddkat

Staff member
“People know that I am a champion for a healthy lifestyle, but a big part of that is balance,” Carrie said in a statement. “There are times to be disciplined, and then there are times when we need to eat and drink and be merry and enjoy ourselves with family and friends.”
“We knew it would bring a lot of fun and joy to people, but I also wanted to do something good with it that would help people,” Carrie explained. “I immediately thought about Brad and Kim’s charity, The Store, and how we could use this song to help them and their mission to bring joy to folks that need it, especially during the holiday season. Everybody should be able to afford feasts for the holidays, and everybody should have the opportunity to break out those stretchy pants!” ~ Carrie