Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

carriethequeen

Everybody keeps your ears open for if anybody asks Carrie about her next country album during all these interviews and articles for My Savior promo. I haven't seen anyone ask her yet, but during My Gift promo someone asked about her next album and she said she'd have more to share on it soon - little did we know it would be My Savior!!

harissacbr

Now that Taylor is releasing “from the vault” unreleased songs from her early eras, I was thinking maybe Carrie could do the same someday. Just imagine what musical gems she has hidden under wraps

adam1995

I can't wait until we start getting those snippets of what the next album will sound like and the new song titles getting registered. Hopefully, it's not too long.

jaymiee

Still coming down from the success of My Savior! I am so pumped to see what Carrie has planned next.

Rumor has it she is locked in for a Vegas residency....I'm just really wondering if this means no new album until after that?? Ideally she would drop CU7 and then go on "tour" in Vegas. It's not common for new music to drop before a residency though is it?

carriethequeen

Still coming down from the success of My Savior! I am so pumped to see what Carrie has planned next.

Rumor has it she is locked in for a Vegas residency....I'm just really wondering if this means no new album until after that?? Ideally she would drop CU7 and then go on "tour" in Vegas. It's not common for new music to drop before a residency though is it?

I don't see this ever happening. I think she will still do a huge tour (hopefully starting at some point in 2022) for her next country album. The Vegas residency, if true which I think it is, will only be a side project. Lady A did a Vegas residency that was a total of 15 shows. Keith Urban's residency was 12 shows, and they were adding more but then got cancelled cause of covid. So a Vegas "residency" doesn't have to mean an artist is doing a ton of shows in Vegas all the time.

I will say this, though - even though My Savior is so brand new, I am hoping for a new country radio single by this summer!! Doesn't mean an album would be done or ready, but she could have an early lead single, like how Cry Pretty came out 5 months before the album.

adam1995

I don't see this ever happening. I think she will still do a huge tour (hopefully starting at some point in 2022) for her next country album. The Vegas residency, if true which I think it is, will only be a side project. Lady A did a Vegas residency that was a total of 15 shows. Keith Urban's residency was 12 shows, and they were adding more but then got cancelled cause of covid. So a Vegas "residency" doesn't have to mean an artist is doing a ton of shows in Vegas all the time.

I will say this, though - even though My Savior is so brand new, I am hoping for a new country radio single by this summer!! Doesn't mean an album would be done or ready, but she could have an early lead single, like how Cry Pretty came out 5 months before the album.

And that's all I think a Carrie Vegas residency would be, if there even is one. Maybe a handful of shows and done. If she did it later this year, it likely wouldn't even effect her next album or real tour.

mbh

the article didn’t give me the same vibes. I feel like she wants to wind up her MS rollout and push and then BEGIN her new album? Hopefully she’s written songs and gathered songs for it though because im beyond ready to celebrate a new country album!

It is all SPECULATION right now. Carrie always wants TO SURPRISE US, Carrie Fans. She didn't want to give everything to us at the beginning. My THEORY was based on the fact that ... she will not start giving us "HINT", if, the NEW ALBUM will be released sometimes in 2022. One year is too long for that. She always remained silent, if, that is the case. But, we will see. I can hardly wait for the NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT.

adam1995

the article didn’t give me the same vibes. I feel like she wants to wind up her MS rollout and push and then BEGIN her new album? Hopefully she’s written songs and gathered songs for it though because im beyond ready to celebrate a new country album!

Yeah, I don't feel she's recorded anything for the next country album yet, based on that article. Just sounds like she's ready to start it. Maybe sometime next year is my guess.

carriethequeen

It's interesting how what she said can be interpreted because it's so vague. "we will start seeing what's in the tank" could mean she's talking about herself and has not started recording yet and she will see what's in her tank, or it could mean WE as in everybody, the fans, etc. will start seeing what she already has in the tank recorded for the next album! Lol I tend to think more optimistically and that she has already been in the studio a bit. We know she finished My Savior at the end of 2020, so I think it's possible she has returned to the studio after a few months off, but we just don't know. I'm just glad someone asked her about new country music!

oldyfan

I took a completely different take on it! Lol. I thought she was saying “tank” as in songs that she’s looking at. ����*♀️

Zach1998

I feel like she's been working on the new album and now she's really got the motivation to go all in with it. She finished MS before 2020 was over, so I feel like she probably has been working on new music since then sporadically. I got the vibe from the article that something new will come "soon" but not too soon. I'll stick with my original hypothesis that we get a lead in the fall (maybe around CMA time) and an album early 2022 (along with a tour probably around the similar timeframe the CP tour took place.)

mbh

I feel like she's been working on the new album and now she's really got the motivation to go all in with it. She finished MS before 2020 was over, so I feel like she probably has been working on new music since then sporadically. I got the vibe from the article that something new will come "soon" but not too soon. I'll stick with my original hypothesis that we get a lead in the fall (maybe around CMA time) and an album early 2022 (along with a tour probably around the similar timeframe the CP tour took place.)

I agree with you except the release date ... they will surely take advantage of the Thanksgiving Week BUMP and Christmas Holiday BUMP!!! As some of us discussed before, this an album that might be scheduled in Fall 2020 (Carrie usually release a new album every two years). So, the planning could have been done before the COVID-19 PANDEMIC ... and then the PANDEMIC CAME. Since LIVE CONCERTS are being allowed by MANY STATES, NOW because there are vaccines ... they decided to go ahead with the original plan. When I read an article and make a THEORY and SPECULATE ... I also consider the LOGIC and the OBJECTIVITY based on the PREVIOUS YEARS. I DO NOT JUST BASE IT ON THE ARTICLE ITSELF.