Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood Studio Album 7

adam1995

I think spring won’t happen. There’s not even a lead single out yet or any evidence she’s begun working on it. If a lead single came out in January, maybe we could have an album by April.
To be fair it's September, plenty of time to have a single in January.

I wouldn't be surprised if she released a deluxe My Savior to this Spring, that's why I'm hesitant to believe we'll get a new album by then.

LilUnderwood

I feel like with her Vegas residency that something could come with that right? In the description and promo she mentioned reflecting on the past as well as looking forward.

LilUnderwood

I know she’s got a number one with Jason Andean and her special edition of her Christmas album but I’m just trying to make sense of how this all lines up with the title of Reflection. In that press release she mentioned looking forward as well as into the past so I’m just wondering is a new song coming?! Like what is happening?!

adam1995

I feel like people are reading into the looking at the future aspect of the press release. Maybe she mentions some stuff, but it just seems like something you say, not really literally meaning there will be all new music.

Hope, I'm wrong, but it didn't seem all that important when she said it, at least to me.

Momin

Even if there might not be new music for the residency, it's possible that the production elements made to her older songs might indicate the direction she's going with her next album.