Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

^if this would ever hypothetically happen, I want to hear Carrie sing Hallelujah...some people cover that song on their Christmas albums!

LilUnderwood

AE1A0063-F322-48B1-9587-4437C229594D.jpg
Sorry if this is a super tiny picture but someone tweeted this and it might be a clue that Carrie is working during this time!

Louisa

Interesting. I hope Carrie does a live streamed concert like so many artists are doing right now. It would be awesome to hear songs she doesn’t usually perform on tour.

jaymiee

I saw that on Twitter and got so excited for new music or at least a live concert....but seems like it's nothing to do with Carrie.

The way he pointed out Carrie is what threw everyone off I think! I guess we will wait and see though if it’s about her...he’s probably the one then who made the track for the Drinking Alone ACM performance.

txacar

I loved the way he had the arrow pointing to her picture. We'll know in a couple of days if he puts up another tribute song. I just can't believe how excellent those covers are -- sound exactly like the originals.

LilUnderwood

I realized too that it had nothing to do with Carrie’s new music; sorry for the false alarm everyone!! I got sucked into the twitter excitement lol!

teesharky

I really really hope Carrie is using all this down time to write and record the new album. She won’t get this amount of time off for a long time once things gonna I to normal. She can write by herself or Skype session with other writers. It could work.

^i agree. I honestly feel like Carrie being at home for so long is going to push her to work on the album even more. I feel like every one is getting stir crazy and wants to be productive, so she will probably have a lot of drive in terms of working.

heymc

I really really hope Carrie is using all this down time to write and record the new album. She won’t get this amount of time off for a long time once things gonna I to normal. She can write by herself or Skype session with other writers. It could work.

Hope so too. I really want carrie to do the country/pop/rock album for CU7. She really needs to record songs that appeals to younger listeners to keep her momentum going.

hjj

Does Carrie have a nanny when they are home? I imagine her family is keeping her pretty busy. However hope she is finding time to write or getting ready for next album.

Does Carrie have a nanny when they are home? I imagine her family is keeping her pretty busy. However hope she is finding time to write or getting ready for next album.

I think they have someone who understandably helps out on the road, but I doubt they do now that Mike’s retired when when they are home. I’m feeling pretty optimistic about Carrie hopefully working on music. I remember reading an interview from CRS before everything started that music is always her focus, leading me to believe she was working on writing even back then.

LilUnderwood

I think after the stagecouch performance yesterday she should do an acoustic album! That and a tour to go along with it would be just incredible!!

adam1995

If they do, they shouldn't be bringing someone from outside their house in at this time. Not a great idea to risk infection.

MSCarriefan

I highly doubt that she has a nanny living with her. I have only heard her talk of a road nanny. Isaiah goes to preschool and I imagine when Jacob gets a little older he will too.

She might be writing on zoom or something but I doubt she is recording. She hasn't even did an Instagram Live. Boys probably were in the woods while she recorded this..lol

jaymiee

Anyone know if she has a studio in her house lol. She could record her album from home. She sounds so good recorded on a phone so she doesn't need anything crazy