Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

Momin

I'm sure these were rejected from whatever album they were written for. Otherwise they wouldn't be randomly uploaded online.

simonplay

I love The Right Time! The lyrics, mid-tempo and so catchy!

"Sometimes the right time takes time.." so true!

harissacbr

Ok I’m just gonna say that if this ruined the chances of Drink Us Away making a future album, I’m going to be very sad. I feel weird/ guilty talking about it though, lol. Don’t want it to spread vastly. Maybe she doesn’t even know they leaked right now.

I think we are free to talk about them as long as we don’t share the link to them on here for everyone to see lol

adam1995

I don't feel right about leaked songs. We have no real way to know if they won't be used for a future album, and it feels like we are blowing our chance to get them on an album, and betraying Carrie. I don't know, feels strange.

FreeCountry22

Do we think it’s possible we get a Double Album with her next release?! Seems to be the trend right now and could could allow her to be a bit more experimental on one of them.

adam1995

Do we think it’s possible we get a Double Album with her next release?! Seems to be the trend right now and could could allow her to be a bit more experimental on one of them.

That'd be great, and I'd love it, but it seems like Carrie is too rigid with releasing albums. She stays too close to traditional rollouts, but maybe with the surprises she's done with these releases will continue in the future.