Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

adam1995

I think spring won’t happen. There’s not even a lead single out yet or any evidence she’s begun working on it. If a lead single came out in January, maybe we could have an album by April.
To be fair it's September, plenty of time to have a single in January.

I wouldn't be surprised if she released a deluxe My Savior to this Spring, that's why I'm hesitant to believe we'll get a new album by then.

Reactions: mbh

LilUnderwood

I feel like with her Vegas residency that something could come with that right? In the description and promo she mentioned reflecting on the past as well as looking forward.

LilUnderwood

I know she’s got a number one with Jason Andean and her special edition of her Christmas album but I’m just trying to make sense of how this all lines up with the title of Reflection. In that press release she mentioned looking forward as well as into the past so I’m just wondering is a new song coming?! Like what is happening?!

Reactions: mbh

adam1995

I feel like people are reading into the looking at the future aspect of the press release. Maybe she mentions some stuff, but it just seems like something you say, not really literally meaning there will be all new music.

Hope, I'm wrong, but it didn't seem all that important when she said it, at least to me.

mbh

I know she’s got a number one with Jason Andean and her special edition of her Christmas album but I’m just trying to make sense of how this all lines up with the title of Reflection. In that press release she mentioned looking forward as well as into the past so I’m just wondering is a new song coming?! Like what is happening?!
**MY THOUGHT!** ... Reflection: What is it and why is it useful for our Carrie's Album 7? Reflection is a process of exploring and examining ourselves, our perspectives, attributes, experiences and actions / interactions. It helps us gain insight and see how to move forward. Its power lies in being able to help you develop your understanding of the way you learn, the subjects you are studying and to define your longer-term goals. It can help to promote critical thinking and problem-solving skills, both of which are key to academic success. But it has further uses that relate to life skills: it is an essential part of personal development and prepares you for the world of work, encouraging you to develop the habit of analysing your actions or events and considering the consequences. Reflection, as is often done in songwriting and possibly VOCAL PERFORMANCE with her never ending journey in **SEARCH OF AN EVER HIGHER STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE!** ... and she might take time ... in order to develop them more thoughtfully, tastefully, and masterfully!

Momin

Can we take a moment to acknowledge that Decade #2 of Carrie's career will be over in 3 years, and we might be getting a second edition of her Greatest Hits!!! That's insane. This decade has flown by quicker than the previous one.

harissacbr

Carrie has a new song out by midnight. It’s called Stretchy Pants. Yes, we’ve all heard about this song a while ago from that Taylor IC guy