Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

Momin

^Just me but I'm rooting against DAR, sounds so cheesy. Like another RR which was ughhhh.
Same thoughts. If it's a song she's thinking of including on her album, I'm hoping it's a slow ballad about a heartbreak and she's wearing these to make herself feel better.

PRGuy79

I would like some rock songs as Carrie rocks out so well. A covers album would be great in the future. BTW--Does anyone know If Carrie is performing at any new years eve celebrations? Thanks!

Happy new year to all---and stay healthy and safe.......
Agree on the eventual covers album. Can you imagine a studio version of Heart's "Alone"? There would be so many opportunities to cross-promote with the original artist. Since Carrie is such a fan of a variety of music, I think this would be a wonderful way to demonstrate the versatility and true artistry of her voice.

CU4ever

It is 2022 now, which will be four years between country albums. Hopefully we do get new music soon as it has been too long! Maybe a single this spring?

FanSince04

Considering the first set of shows were sold out and received raving reviews, I think more dates past May will be added. Why not? It’s a nice gig that allows her family to easily be with her and gives her some nice cash flow with great exposure. As for new music, I can easily see her releasing new music while doing the residency. In fact, that could be a draw to her shows in Vegas if she debuted her single there on the stage. I can see her making her rounds through the daytime and evening talk shows, performing on nationally televised morning programs (Today, GMA), and touring the album while not at the residency. Just my thoughts!

monkeyboy16

and if they extend the residency, which I believe they will?
I think she's going to have to work on and release new music while still in residency. Possible the residency could go on for several years.
Yeah very true. She usually has a “one major thing at a time” mindset, which is why I was thinking that. I’m sure they’ll add more shows, but there will probably be a break to promote the new music. Just a guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

CU4ever

when does everyone think we will get a lead single? She did say a few weeks ago she was working on new music of her own and I’d like to think she’s put a decent amount of work into the album overall since “my savior”. I guess realistically we’d be lucky for May-June lead single and album in the fall (four years after CP) with a tour next year

mbh

when does everyone think we will get a lead single? She did say a few weeks ago she was working on new music of her own and I’d like to think she’s put a decent amount of work into the album overall since “my savior”. I guess realistically we’d be lucky for May-June lead single and album in the fall (four years after CP) with a tour next year
I agree with this timeline! I LOVE a ballad for our Carrie's first single with IDENTICAL VOCAL PERFORMANCE (or with a little INNOVATION) in our Carrie's
"All Is Well" vocal performance in "Today Show" at NBC and our Carrie on Australian TV with her rendition of "Oh Holy Night" ... "Woolworths Carols In The Domain" last December, 2021 ... these are **"THE BEST OF THE BEST" OF ALL CARRIE'S VOCAL PERFORMANCES!** in her entire career. Not to mention that all her vocal performances in "My Gift Special Edition' Album, "My Savior" Album, and "Reflection" Live Shows are all "MASTERPIECES" already.