Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood Tops PEOPLE's List of 100 Reasons to Love America!

maddkat

Staff member
https://people.com/travel/carrie-underwood-favorite-cities-in-america/

theres a video at the link

D9bS5fhXkA05p_A.jpg:large

adam1995

Very cool, very interesting honor! Since People has basically named her Entertainer of the United States, I can't see how the CMA and ACM don't name her Entertainer of the Year, lol!

Smokyiiis

Wow, how nice is THAT? #1! She's always been our number 1 and I hope this "Carrie"s over to the CMAs!

lizcarlo

Very cool, very interesting honor! Since People has basically named her Entertainer of the United States, I can't see how the CMA and ACM don't name her Entertainer of the Year, lol!

I see nothing but the truth :) .. She is incredible performer.

I always find it funny when publications photoshop pictures to suit their theme. This top/ dress is black in every other picture but clearly that doesn’t suit the USA! theme they have going on.

Smokyiiis

Haha, when I zoomed it was a stain. Oh well.....time for an eye exam (or a quick photoshop course...lol)